CF shafts

msnicq

Registered
I am planning to get a CF shaft. Which one of the following would you recommend? Or you think is the best?

1) Revo 12.4
2) Meucci pro 11.75
3) Mcdermott Defy
4) Mezz Ignite

Thanks

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I am planning to get a CF shaft. Which one of the following would you recommend? Or you think is the best?

1) Revo 12.4
2) Meucci pro 11.75
3) Mcdermott Defy
4) Mezz Ignite

Thanks

Do you want the CF shaft, or do you need it to elevate your ability?

wibo

Registered
I've played with the Becue Prime M, the Cuetec and the Ignite so far. I own the BeCue for a year, the Ignite for 2 weeks. You absolutely must try the Ignite, which is great. The hit is very good compared to the other CF Shaft's, the energy transfer is also very good.

travislj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All are nice, I'd put Revo & Ignite on top. The Cuetec Cynergy & Pechauer Rogue are nice also. Would be best to try them all and decide which you like the best. Different strokes for different folks

msnicq

Registered
I've played with the Becue Prime M, the Cuetec and the Ignite so far. I own the BeCue for a year, the Ignite for 2 weeks. You absolutely must try the Ignite, which is great. The hit is very good compared to the other CF Shaft's, the energy transfer is also very good.

Do you know where to get mezz ignite? I found many websites are sold out. Also, as far as I know, mezz has their own joint, do you have a mezz cue butt or something to match with ignite?

msnicq

Registered
All are nice, I'd put Revo & Ignite on top. The Cuetec Cynergy & Pechauer Rogue are nice also. Would be best to try them all and decide which you like the best. Different strokes for different folks

I would love to try them all. However, there is no shops around me that carry any of these shafts