Wrapless Olney bocote with curly maple handle. no longer for sale

Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums
Attached Images

Last edited by madjammer; 07-01-2018 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Price change

Old
  (#2)
Ravenbrook
AzB Bronze Member
Ravenbrook has a reputation beyond reputeRavenbrook has a reputation beyond reputeRavenbrook has a reputation beyond reputeRavenbrook has a reputation beyond reputeRavenbrook has a reputation beyond reputeRavenbrook has a reputation beyond reputeRavenbrook has a reputation beyond reputeRavenbrook has a reputation beyond reputeRavenbrook has a reputation beyond reputeRavenbrook has a reputation beyond reputeRavenbrook has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-24-2018, 05:01 PM

I have an almost identical Olney that I just got. Only difference is the rings. At first I wasnít a fan of the shaft taper, and the balance point. Iíve been playing with an Ebony Rick Howard sneaky Pete and that balance point is a bit further towards the butt. Iíve gotten used to this stick and absolutely love it now. You really canít beat Jeffís quality and the Bang For Your Buck is as good as it gets. I have two other sticks on order from other makers or Iíd order one from Jeff without haste! His stuff is that good and plays as good as anything out there. Whoever buys this wonít be disappointed. GLWS

Old
  (#3)
madjammer
AzB Bronze Member
madjammer is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

02-25-2018, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenbrook View Post
I have an almost identical Olney that I just got. Only difference is the rings. At first I wasnít a fan of the shaft taper, and the balance point. Iíve been playing with an Ebony Rick Howard sneaky Pete and that balance point is a bit further towards the butt. Iíve gotten used to this stick and absolutely love it now. You really canít beat Jeffís quality and the Bang For Your Buck is as good as it gets. I have two other sticks on order from other makers or Iíd order one from Jeff without haste! His stuff is that good and plays as good as anything out there. Whoever buys this wonít be disappointed. GLWS
Thanks. His cues play great. Just need to thin out my collection a bit.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: