Mr 600

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
exactly

There workin on it, i think they have someone (who has an off shore account near the Bermuda triangle) helping out wit da editing. I see patterns of fake news before the hawks can see the wounded (fake news rodents) in an open field. We are looking at the credits of their fictional film. People who are irritated towards those demanding evidence - are the directors and producers of their phony sit com.' If ur job is to help promote fake news bout 14.1 here on this forum - u may consider me ur enemy - I am a formidable opponent as well.

Last edited:

Scratch85

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I remember u sayin' u and Fatboy would give $10,000 a piece to the first person to break 526 - but ya'll reserved the right to compare the video and then fly to the room where the run was accomplished - to carefully inspect the table to see if it matched the video. Now it would seem u simply trust the bca, nytimes, and predator cues - with yer 10,000 - but yet u said u have no ties to these institutions?Sorry jay but I smell a rodent, I don't like the in-humane traps with springs and sticky tape - I prefer catch and release - far from my home - away from movie producers - that try and direct films that are not based on true story - capiche. Unlike yourself I seriously doubt Fatboy will bow down and fork over his dough without first SEEING un edited visual proof. I do understand about the Hebrews quote in reference to Faith, maybe the bca and all their collection of narcissists within the industry are telling us they want our faith - or that they are a God of pool indust'. I don't worship them - they should not try and enumerate their juvenile poultry - until the proper process of incubation has occured. Does anyone know if Predator cues paid Mosconi's family any royalties for plastering his name on one of their products (526 cue) ? I they did pay his family royalties for that and have tenderizing or planning a fake video for a while now. These fake news organizations are truly weak and I think Mosconi would call em puddle pushers' - if schmidt fouled a ball during the run the run should be considered null and void.

The internet is a weird place.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There workin on it, i think they have someone (who has an off shore account) helping out wit da editing. I see patterns of fake news before the hawks can see the wounded (fake news rodents) in an open field. We are looking at the credits of their fictional film. People who are irritated towards those demanding evidence - are the directors and producers of their phony sit com.' If ur job is to help promote fake news bout 14.1 here on this forum - u may consider me ur enemy - I am a formidable opponent as well.

You are bordering on a being a tin-hat moron, about the only thing you are.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
this thread

Reminds me of Billy Joel song 'Honesty" it is indeed such a lonely word. Thank you Billy Joel.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a record Danny is making for himself.

He'll be proud to look back upon it.
:rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I remember u sayin' u and Fatboy would give $10,000 a piece to the first person to break 526 - but ya'll reserved the right to compare the video and then fly to the room where the run was accomplished - to carefully inspect the table to see if it matched the video. Now it would seem u simply trust the bca, nytimes, and predator cues - with yer 10,000 - but yet u said u have no ties to these institutions?Sorry jay but I smell a rodent, I don't like the in-humane traps with springs and sticky tape - I prefer catch and release - far from my home - away from movie producers - that try and direct films that are not based on true story - capiche. Unlike yourself I seriously doubt Fatboy will bow down and fork over his dough without first SEEING un edited visual proof. I do understand about the Hebrews quote in reference to Faith, maybe the bca and all their collection of narcissists within the industry are telling us they want our faith - or that they are a God of pool indust'. I don't worship them - they should not try and enumerate their juvenile poultry - until the proper process of incubation has occured. Does anyone know if Predator cues paid Mosconi's family any royalties for plastering his name on one of their products (526 cue) ? I they did pay his family royalties for that and have tenderizing or planning a fake video for a while now. These fake news organizations are truly weak and I think Mosconi would call em puddle pushers' - if schmidt fouled a ball during the run the run should be considered null and void.

Very funny Danny. Two days ago you sent me an apology and today I see this. This only furthers my feelings about you and your sanity. I hope you get the help you obviously need.

To respond to the above post, which I probably should just ignore coming from you. Me and me alone offered $10,000 for a complete unedited video of anyone running over 526 balls at Straight Pool. All I asked for in return was the complete rights to the video.
You could have jumped on that one yourself if you truly believed you were capable of such a run. Fatboy was not involved in my offer in any way! At no time did I ever say anything about flying to the room or inspecting the table. For whatever reason you felt the need to add that on your own.

As far as the rest of your post, it sounds like the mutterings of a fool, pretty much all incoherent nonsense. The only thing I smell is coming from you. And it stinks to high heaven!

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
When I first heard of the record being broken I was somewhat relieved. This record felt like it was going to stand till the end of time, I don't think that would have been good for the sport. I have nothing against JS, but I'm not really loving his straight pool pattern play, so I was only moderately interested in actually watching it. Now, however, I'm goint to watch that footage like a hawk, so I guess "you can't come" strategy from South Parks Eric Cartman actually works in real life. I can't watch it, therefore I want to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXxmt2Sk70Q
Also I'm really, really going to look for any fouls or editing. I wouldn't have been sceptical at all, had the video come out right away, but now....I remember Clearys bent bankshot, and how nobody was able to show it was fake, even if it clearly was...so a couple of months of editing work and as far as I know, only one static camera. I hope I'm wrong about that. Two cameras would at least make it somewhat less easy to fake anything. This super long delay on an uncomplicated video makes zero sense AT ALL.

Well lets just say, even if I can't see anything fishy, I'll always be a tiny bit sceptical. So the strategy cuts both ways I guess. We may get a better product, but the doubt, my God the doubt. Will it ever be able to outrun that? I also worry that there may be some sort of foul. To me that would completely invalidate the record, don't care what anyone else thinks about that. I just hope none of these worries come true, is all. This record should be broken. At this point I don't even worry about the integrity of Mosconis run, either, in todays pool the run should be clean, Eurotour style. Not some backroom gambler "cue ball fouls only" nonsense. Our sport needs to progress towards sporting standards, not regress. Hope the former is what happened.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is a well put summary of what is likely the perspective of many.

And to quote Cartman...You are obviously high ly educated and full of smart.
When I first heard of the record being broken I was somewhat relieved. This record felt like it was going to stand till the end of time, I don't think that would have been good for the sport. I have nothing against JS, but I'm not really loving his straight pool pattern play, so I was only moderately interested in actually watching it. Now, however, I'm goint to watch that footage like a hawk, so I guess "you can't come" strategy from South Parks Eric Cartman actually works in real life. I can't watch it, therefore I want to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXxmt2Sk70Q
Also I'm really, really going to look for any fouls or editing. I wouldn't have been sceptical at all, had the video come out right away, but now....I remember Clearys bent bankshot, and how nobody was able to show it was fake, even if it clearly was...so a couple of months of editing work and as far as I know, only one static camera. I hope I'm wrong about that. Two cameras would at least make it somewhat less easy to fake anything. This super long delay on an uncomplicated video makes zero sense AT ALL.

Well lets just say, even if I can't see anything fishy, I'll always be a tiny bit sceptical. So the strategy cuts both ways I guess. We may get a better product, but the doubt, my God the doubt. Will it ever be able to outrun that? I also worry that there may be some sort of foul. To me that would completely invalidate the record, don't care what anyone else thinks about that. I just hope none of these worries come true, is all. This record should be broken. At this point I don't even worry about the integrity of Mosconis run, either, in todays pool the run should be clean, Eurotour style. Not some backroom gambler "cue ball fouls only" nonsense. Our sport needs to progress towards sporting standards, not regress. Hope the former is what happened.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
RJChicago you said Stu's post is the best on this thread. Although it is a great thread I kind of like this one also by dudlock. Next time I get to Chicago I will try hard to meet up and the Pyramid pizza is on me

Wow, this post is a little hard to fathom.

Even at his best, there were at least twenty five guys who played the patterns better than Danny. He made up for it by shooting unbelievably straight even by pro standards. Danny was a rare talent indeed, with some of the better fundamentals any of us have ever seen. Danny reminded me a bit of Johnny Archer, who ran balls like the wind without playing textbook straight pool, and managed to recover from pattern play errors with phenomenally accurate shooting.

Danny has every right to be counted among the straight pool greats of this generation, but if you think he played the cleanest straight pool relative to his contemporaries, you are mistaken. Yes, I look forward to hearing from Danny that I can't make a ball in the ocean and that I don't know what I'm talking about, and he'll be badly mistaken. No doubt, I'll be deemed a spreader of fake news, and a participant in a worldwide conspiracy to hide the truth, and I'm fine wit that.

John Schmidt is a much, much better pattern player than Danny ever was. and John's short position play is as good as I've ever seen. To clarify, that means better than guys like Mizerak and Sigel. If John doesn't impress you, nobody will.

As for your attempt to make excuses for Danny, the rolls really have no relevance. To paraphrase Irving Crane [over a pool lifetime, you get half the rolls]. I've watched hours and hours and hours of Danny playing 14.1, and don't recall him getting any more or any less than his share of luck relative to his opponents.

Danny's bitter overwhelming hatred for John is eating him alive.. And he tries to talk in some cryptic esoteric code talk to make himself seem more witty and intelligent. Also he keeps comparing the situation to deep state and fake news etc, but his behavior is exactly like those I think of as doing this kind of crap, like Nadler, Pelosi, Adam Shiittt, The Sqad etc.. I used to be sort of a fan of his too...

Best post in the thread, hands down. Well played Sir.

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have nothing against JS, but I'm not really loving his straight pool pattern play, so I was only moderately interested in actually watching it.
Straightpool_99:
Most of us who've been around 14.1 for many decades as players and fans of the pros, greatly admired the pattern play of numerous past world champions.

Of the modern 14.1 players (youngish to middle-aged) most of them are also great 9-ballers and a certain amount of that 9-ball prowess shows up in their pattern differences from the old-timers' approach to rack-navigation.

My question, if you will, is: which -- if any -- of the modern top-level 14.1 high-ball-running champions employ patterns that interest you?

I always enjoy a great many of your very knowledgeable posts about 14.1 so thanks in advance for your reply.

Arnaldo

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
Straightpool_99:
Most of us who've been around 14.1 for many decades as players and fans of the pros, greatly admired the pattern play of numerous past world champions.

Of the modern 14.1 players (youngish to middle-aged) most of them are also great 9-ballers and a certain amount of that 9-ball prowess shows up in their pattern differences from the old-timers' approach to rack-navigation.

My question, if you will, is: which -- if any -- of the modern top-level 14.1 high-ball-running champions employ patterns that interest you?

I always enjoy a great many of your very knowledgeable posts about 14.1 so thanks in advance for your reply.

Arnaldo

Niels Feijen.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
RJChicago you said Stu's post is the best on this thread. Although it is a great thread I kind of like this one also by dudlock. Next time I get to Chicago I will try hard to meet up and the Pyramid pizza is on me

Well, maybe I should have qualified it by saying "thus far" ;) lol

That sounds good, pizza on you and the beer is on me. And we'll just enjoy the room full of 9 foot Gold Crowns :)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Well, maybe I should have qualified it by saying "thus far" ;) lol

That sounds good, pizza on you and the beer is on me. And we'll just enjoy the room full of 9 foot Gold Crowns :)

Is Chicago’s pizza better than NYC’S?
:duck:

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Notice how those who know the (powers at b) just laugh at the one's who are truly seeking the truth, many of whom were never good Straight Pool players.
Nobody's laughing. That's all in your head. Your projecting your own fears of being laughed at onto a situation that really has nothing to do with you. You are not important and nobody cares enough to take the effort to fool you.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nobody's laughing. That's all in your head. Your projecting your own fears of being laughed at onto a situation that really has nothing to do with you. You are not important and nobody cares enough to take the effort to fool you.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

But everything bad that happens to him is the result of the Plan.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pretty funny that in an attempt to sound individualistic and free-thinking, so many people parrot poll-tested messaging used by the most powerful person in the world in his attempt to maintain his political power.

Oops.