FS Ed Prewitt Ebony/Birdseye Hoppe

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
This cue is now back available, I gave the prospective purchaser two full weeks to come up with funds and have yet to receive any payment so I am opening this sale back up. I think I have been more than fair, as the original agreement was payment within 10 days.

For your consideration is a like brand new Ed Prewitt Merry Widow/Hoppe. I picked up this cue from Martin at Superior cues and it is just a bit too heavy for my playing taste. The cue has zero play on the shaft and about 10 hours of play on the butt using a Predator shaft. This cue is available for $SOLD shipped via FEDEX next day anywhere in the Lower 48.

Description:
Build Date: 2011
Forearm: Highly figured birdseye maple
Wrap: Black pig skin
Butt: Jet black gaboon ebony with ivory Hoppe ring and Ed's cool EP signature logo
Joint: Flat face Ivory joint with 3/8-10 pin and Ed's famous paua shell ring work.
Comes with Ed Prewitt signature delrin joint protectors.

Specifications:
Butt: - Like new condition zero dings and scratches. Less than 10 hours of play on the butt and zero play on the shaft
Joint: 3/8-10 Steel
Joint Width .850"
Top of wrap: 1.05"
Bottom of wrap: 1.20"
Butt: 15.5oz
Shaft - Premium maple shaft 12.82mm (3.7oz.) with ivory ferrule and Moori tip
Balance Point: 18-5/8" from bottom

Pictures are from Martin's site, the cue still looks exactly like these pictures. A special thanks goes out to Martin for letting me use his pictures, you will not find a better person to purchase a new cue from than Martin, I highly recommend him as a new cue dealer. Here is the link to his site: www.superiorcues.com

Prewitt1.jpg

Prewitt2.jpg

Prewitt3.jpg

Last edited:

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Wow Don. Someone will get a fricken sweet cue for a cheap price!!

I know I am just so tired of all the low ball offers and unrealistic trade offers I just want to sell the cue without any hassle. If anyone offers me less than my asking price I will just ignore it as this is a great cue at an incredible price. The shaft has never seen a pool room and the butt has less than 10 hours of play with a Predator shaft.

Thanks for the bump buddy.

-don

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
For your consideration is a like brand new Ed Prewitt Merry Widow/Hoppe. I picked up this cue from Martin at Superior cues and it is just a bit too heavy for my playing taste. The cue has zero play on the shaft and about 10 hours of play on the butt using a Predator shaft. This cue is available for $1300.00 shipped via FEDEX next day anywhere in the Lower 48.

I decided I don't want to deal with the hassle of trying to trade this cue and will just fire sale it at 1300.00 for a quick and easy transaction for lucky person that jumps on this deal.

Description:
Build Date: 2011
Forearm: Highly figured birdseye maple
Wrap: Black pig skin
Butt: Jet black gaboon ebony with ivory Hoppe ring and Ed's cool EP signature logo
Joint: Flat face Ivory joint with 3/8-10 pin and Ed's famous paua shell ring work.
Comes with Ed Prewitt signature delrin joint protectors.

Specifications:
Butt: - Like new condition zero dings and scratches. Less than 10 hours of play on the butt and zero play on the shaft
Joint: 3/8-10 Steel
Joint Width .850"
Top of wrap: 1.05"
Bottom of wrap: 1.20"
Butt: 15.5oz
Shaft - Premium maple shaft 12.82mm (3.7oz.) with ivory ferrule and Moori tip
Balance Point: 18-5/8" from bottom

Pictures are from Martin's site, the cue still looks exactly like these pictures. A special thanks goes out to Martin for letting me use his pictures, you will not find a better person to purchase a new cue from than Martin, I highly recommend him as a new cue dealer. Here is the link to his site: www.superiorcues.com

View attachment 192983

View attachment 192984

View attachment 192985

DC lets do a trade deal on that cue I kept for you.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
don trades or sells new cues all the time
i mt him here,bought a cue and got a deal
this is probably a good opportunity
i reecomend don to you
dean

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
DC lets do a trade deal on that cue I kept for you.

Eric,

I wish I could but I think I have finally resigned myself to the fact that I am just going to stick to the 1997 Gilbert that I always end up going back to. I have spent the last 7 years trying to find a perfect player and I have always gone back to the Gilbert, so I think I actually already have the perfect player for me.:embarrassed2::embarrassed2:

Hope all is well in LA with you and Kelly.
Take Care Eric
-don

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
Don, I would pick up this cue in a heartbeat as I love Ed's cues.

But my new Prewitt should be ready for pickup later this week!!

GLWS buddy.....

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Dean, Will, and Russ,

Thanks for the bumps and votes of confidence.

Unbelievably people are still offering me less than I am asking for the cue. I guess the buyers need to understand that I do not need to sell this cue, I just don't like cues sitting around the house collecting dust that I have no plans to use.

However, I would just like any others interested in offering less than the requested price to know that this cue is incredibly discounted already and is 99.99% new. Rather than sell it for less than the $1,300.00 asking price I will retain it in perpetuity and have my lovely wife bury me with the cue:)

Thanks Again
-don

Big Chris

windycitycueshow.com
Silver Member
Rating - 97%
32   1   0
I had a Prewitt for a short time. They play great. This is a steal at that price. People quit with the low ball offers and get a great player. This cue is well under priced.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Bump for the man.

Sick price on a cool cue. I have seen this cue in person and can not believe its still here for 13 bills. If I wasnt broke as shit right now I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat.

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Bump for the man.

Sick price on a cool cue. I have seen this cue in person and can not believe its still here for 13 bills. If I wasnt broke as shit right now I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat.

Just wait til September 26th :).

Don will you take $800 for it :p.

Good luck with your sale.

dave

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Thanks for the bumps guys, got a bunch of offers but no one has shipped the dough yet.

Take Care
-don