Maybe the most beautiful Keith Kue EVER.

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
Thought I would share some pics. This isn't quite done yet, but very soon, Maik will have the prettiest cue in Germany!!!

Far from the most points, or rings, but this thing just speaks to me. I would gladly pay Maik to let me keep this cue. It is even more breath taken in person.

Attachments

• Maik cue 1.jpg
    Maik cue 1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,640
  • Maik cue 2.jpg
    Maik cue 2.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,774
  • Maik cue 3.jpg
    Maik cue 3.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,628
  • Maik cue 4.jpg
    Maik cue 4.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,771

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
This is art I think I'd frame iT and put it on my wall so on one could touch it well after its playe few racks just gorgeous :eek::eek::eek:

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
I'm really happy for my Brother Maik:thumbup:
that is a stunner but we have a lot nice Cues here:wink:

Maik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well... As i get the pics this morning, i was speechless... All i can say is an biiiig thx to you both. This is art,for sure! Love the burl, the Points,... This is so beautiful,Love it!
Again , Big thank u for this great Cue, the more than friendly support around the Time we had contact. Wish all cuemaker would treat her customers that way!!!!:thumbup:

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
I'm really happy for my Brother Maik:thumbup:
that is a stunner but we have a lot nice Cues here:wink:

I know you guys do.

Keith can't really take much of the credit. Mother nature made this wood so pretty. Just needed a guiding hand to massage it into this beautiful piece of art!

This is the prettiest piece of would I have EVER seen. It's absolutely stunning!!!

On an additional note, Maik is about the BEST customer a person could ask for. If I had 5 more customers like Maik, I would never go hungry or deal outside of them again. He is an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish.

Big thanks to Maik for allowing Keith Kues to work with him on this!!!

Last edited:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How many freakin points does that cue have?

wow.

Ken

PS I have said before and I will say it again. Sometimes I dont know how these cuemakers ever sell stuff like this. Once it is done, I could never let anyone have it. Its like selling your kid or something.

Last edited:

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
How many freakin points does that cue have?

wow.

Ken

PS I have said before and I will say it again. Sometimes I dont know how these cuemakers ever sell stuff like this. Once it is done, I could never let anyone have it. Its like selling your kid or something.

It has 12 up above the wrap, and 12 down below. Just enough to be perfect.

I agree with the not selling part. Has to be hard, especially when you build a real keeper like this one!!!

You should get a Keith Kue, Ken. You seem to have owned every one elses stuff! We'd love to have you as a customer!!!

Diamond Jack

9-ball Player
Silver Member
Alter Verwalter, da kommt etwas Sensationelles auf dich zu Maik...bärenstarke Holzkombination mit schönen Zierringen.

(a few quick words in German to my countryman Maik)

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It has 12 up above the wrap, and 12 down below. Just enough to be perfect.

I agree with the not selling part. Has to be hard, especially when you build a real keeper like this one!!!

You should get a Keith Kue, Ken. You seem to have owned every one elses stuff! We'd love to have you as a customer!!!

One of the things I like about his cues is he doesn’t seem to load it up with inlays.

I prefer the use of wood with "character" and then you let the wood "tell the story". I too often see cue makers adding inlays to either run the price up, or to cover up the boring design or wood.

It’s a trap I see younger less experienced cue makers do often, IMO. It takes some restraint, and vision. They often think it moves them to a better cue maker, but in a lot of folk’s views, mine included, it just shows they haven’t matured yet.

JMO,

Please pass along my congratulations to Mr. Keith on this fine cue.

Ken

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
One of the things I like about his cues is he doesn’t seem to load it up with inlays.

I prefer the use of wood with "character" and then you let the wood "tell the story". I too often see cue makers adding inlays to either run the price up, or to cover up the boring design or wood.

It’s a trap I see younger less experienced cue makers do often, IMO. It takes some restraint, and vision. They often think it moves them to a better cue maker, but in a lot of folk’s views, mine included, it just shows they haven’t matured yet.

JMO,

Please pass along my congratulations to Mr. Keith on this fine cue.

Ken

Definitely! I couldn't agree more. Their is a fine line to walk. I appreciate the monster cues that get made, but it's tough to match mother natures beauty. Giving her just the right amount of room to show her stuff is an art in and of itself. (<<<this applies to MANY mediums.)