anyone within a 2 hour drive of Lexington my need a sparring partner?

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Alright, I'm not too proud to resort to groveling...I need anyone who can fog a mirror and within reasonable distance from my home base who is interested in some semi-regular 14.1 practice.

I feel like I am the king of getting many 20' s, 30's and even some 40's, but can't seem to put them together for a decent run. Looking to learn and have some fun in the process.

Alright, I'll put the pleading to rest.

Cheers,

Neil

jalapus logan

Silver Member
Well, I guess its just me and the crickets that enjoy this game in my area. I'll just continue to practice it solo. Just brutal to never have an opponent. I guess it would help if I were a gambler ha ha ha...

jalapus logan

Silver Member
If it were Lexington, NC, I'd be all over it.

Well, if my wife has her way, we will be relocating to one of the Carolinas at some point. I am partial to the Asheville area personally. I had a pool buddy up that way and we would play for hours then adjourn to the bars to grab a brew and check out some live music. Great music scene.

Cheers,

Jl

Last edited:

aff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wish I had known this a couple weeks ago. I was looking to play some in Lexington while i was there for a couple days and on my way to little rock.

kollegedave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alright, I'm not too proud to resort to groveling...I need anyone who can fog a mirror and within reasonable distance from my home base who is interested in some semi-regular 14.1 practice.

I feel like I am the king of getting many 20' s, 30's and even some 40's, but can't seem to put them together for a decent run. Looking to learn and have some fun in the process.

Alright, I'll put the pleading to rest.

Cheers,
Neil

I am in St. Louis, MO. I think it is about a 5 hour drive from you. If you ever make it to St. Louis, I'll practice some 14.1 with you. I don't mind gambling cheap, but I will still play hard and try for nothing...whatever.

I think we are a pretty close match. Like you, I run 20's and 30's when I fall out of bed, but when I start to get close to my high run, I start thinking and then...the end.

kollegedave

jalapus logan

Silver Member
I am in St. Louis, MO. I think it is about a 5 hour drive from you. If you ever make it to St. Louis, I'll practice some 14.1 with you. I don't mind gambling cheap, but I will still play hard and try for nothing...whatever.

I think we are a pretty close match. Like you, I run 20's and 30's when I fall out of bed, but when I start to get close to my high run, I start thinking and then...the end.

kollegedave

As a matter of fact, one of my best friends now lives in st. Louis and I am due a week end visit this spring. Maybe we could fit in some pool while he is at work or otherwise fit it in. Yeah, sounds like we would be a good match. And like you, betting does not do much for me, though I'm not opposed to a friendly wager. I'll shoot you a pm when I head that way.

Cheers and best of rolls,

Neil

The Milk Man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am in Lima Oh. If you would want to meet a Michaels by Cincinnati sometime I would be up for that. I believe it should be about 2 hours for the both of us

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

jalapus logan

Silver Member
I am in Lima Oh. If you would want to meet a Michaels by Cincinnati sometime I would be up for that. I believe it should be about 2 hours for the both of us

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

That sounds good. Been wanting to check that poolroom out. Are you free on Saturdays?

kollegedave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As a matter of fact, one of my best friends now lives in st. Louis and I am due a week end visit this spring. Maybe we could fit in some pool while he is at work or otherwise fit it in. Yeah, sounds like we would be a good match. And like you, betting does not do much for me, though I'm not opposed to a friendly wager. I'll shoot you a pm when I head that way.

Cheers and best of rolls,

Neil

Neil,

Look forward to the pm.

kollegedave

Jeff Rosen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a 1500 mile round trip for me from Long Island but as a horse player I plan to someday go back to Keeneland. If I do I'll look you up. But I'm lucky if I can run eight!!!