Earl Strickland vs. Darren Appleton May 6th, 7th and 8th

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
I got on a little late tonight and missed the end. So there's $15 I wasted. It sure would have been nice if they at least left the camera's on for Nick's match, or even some shooting around later. Can't help be feel that I didn't get my money's worth. If the Streaming promoter sees this, might I suggest a possible special discount for the subscriber's of this match on the next 4 pocket match? (mora v. archer)
Give this man a money back !

Uncle Earl you can still come to our house for Christmas.

bicki

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes everyone knows Earls antics for years. This match was "earls dream" (pool is too easy and pockets too big, conditions are always too moist, which is why he loses).

He was invited to make a good pool match and on other peoples dollar. You would expect him to play his heart out and hold composure, as for a pro at the end of his game, I'm sure this will affect his involvement with any matches like this in the future. Darren missed a 9 and missed a 10 ball; he also missed few "easy" shots on a wide open table with a few balls left.

Earl forfeit the match with up to 5 balls on the table more than once. If he hadn't made those choices, I'm sure he would've won one or both the hill-hill matches and it would've been 3-3 today instead of 5-1. No one was expecting him not to rant and react poorly but to do this is just ridiculous and sorry to say probably will seal his fate for any type of "career comeback"

+1 well said bro

Earl got everything he wanted and still had to whine constantly and lost eventually! Very sad...