Scruggs I Would Love To Get Back

subdude1974

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you have it or know who does, please pm me.

This was the first cue that Mike made me. I sold it cause I wanted a cue with his logo on it. Mike said it was the prettiest piece of cocobolo that he had ever seen. I have a tendency to agree with him. Not sure if it was the only one he ever did or not, but it had a titanium joint. Cue had no weight bolt and was at a perfect 19oz. Last I heard it was overseas. Not sure how true that is. Anyway, was just thinking of my friend and thought of this cue. The pics truly sucked but you get the idea.

scruggs1Medium.jpg

scruggs2Medium.jpg

scruggs4Medium.jpg

scruggs5Medium.jpg

scruggs3Medium.jpg

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
David I remember that cue since I almost bought it from you. Remember meeting me at Grady's with the cue and I decided not to buy it. I've wished a few times that I'd bought that cue from you since its one of my all time favorite Cochran/Scruggs cues. GL finding it......

James

subdude1974

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sure do buddy. I almost bought your White as well. We need to get together. Odds are against me but I got my fingers crossed.

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I sold a merry widow franklin sw with rings,and got it back years later....SOLD it again (because a good player/friend of mine said “this is too heavy”...and I missed a couple balls and let it get in my head,lol....sold it again (greg antounakos got it for what i asked for it,wish sssoooo bad i could get it back again,but that would be three times lol...never gonna happen...good luck,bud,its not good once they go over the pond though....