what production cues have butt joints for extension?

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
longoni have this, they call it lobite system. and most snooker cues.
some other brand i think also have it, bear of buffalo?

i'm not a huge fan of longoni though. what other cues have this?

Nullus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought an inexpensive starter cue for my daughter that has that feature. They specialize in cues for female players. The brand was Athena. The cues are shorter than standard for better balance for women, but come with an extension.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
The older Cuetecs have a short screw in type as does the Athena but they are usually shorter cues for ladies.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have a lucasi cue right now with a random bumper, not original. is it possible to custom fit a bumper, like a bumper with joint in it, to use with cuetec or longoni extensions?

Steve Dickey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I liked the idea of having an extension so I drilled and tapped the weight bolt in my Predator, bought an extension and I'm in business. Steve

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Schmelke has quality, production Cues, can be ordered with

or without screw in extensions.

All the components in these cues are top notch.

Also, as stated, CueTec offers a screw in extension.

Almost all cues that have a screw in weight block in the rear of the cue, can have a screw in extension fashioned for the cue, by a cue repairman.

Hope this helps,

Good Luck

Mike 'acedonkeyace' kennedy

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
or without screw in extensions.

All the components in these cues are top notch.

Also, as stated, CueTec offers a screw in extension.

Almost all cues that have a screw in weight block in the rear of the cue, can have a screw in extension fashioned for the cue, by a cue repairman.

Hope this helps,

Good Luck

Mike 'acedonkeyace' kennedy

does the screw in the butt need to be drilled for the extension screw? if you understand what i mean