2020 Sugartree Zircote & Rocky Mountain Maple Burl - NEW, MINT & UNCHALKED

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
231   1   0
For sale is a 2020 Sugartree, which is signed and dated by year by Eric. He delivered this cue to me at the Derby City Classic on Friday, 1/31/20. The forearm and sleeve are a highly figured piece of Zircote. The handle is Rocky Mountain Maple Burl. The ferrules are ivory and the tips are Triumphs. The cue is BRAND NEW/MINT & UNCHALKED.

The specs are:

Length: 58 inches with an equal split.

Weight: 19.2 oz. with either shaft; the butt alone weighs 15.4 oz.

Shaft Diameters: One is 13.16 mm and the other is 13.15 mm measured where the shaft wood meets the ivory ferrules.

SOLD.

BUY FROM ONE OF THE VERY BEST CUE SELLERS SINCE 2003. 100% SATISFACTION ALWAYS GUARANTEED.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

fbpc2008

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have a super nice Shurtz Cue w/4 points 3 veneers, ebony is main point. not sure what the woods are. Leather wrap. Has 4 boxes with 3 veneers cut at 45's and small black oval w/inlay.Same inlays are in the points. Only thing that keeps it from being mint is the butt cap has some chips and says Shurtz 07. Have 1 original shaft included. I will give you $600 difference. I don't know how to post pics but could email or text you if interested. Frank FBPC2008@gmail.com

Last edited:

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
231   1   0
2015 Sugartree with 32 Points & 32 Scallops, Hickory Burl & Ebony - MINT & STRAIGHT

I can’t believe that this cue is still available for sale.

Last edited: