World 10 Ball Championship 22-26July2019/ Winner $30K

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Anyone got the times to the next match and finals? Trying to follow along at work..

Match times in Las Vegas time:

Second semifinal 3:30 PM Ko Ping Chung vs Masato Yoshioka

Final 8:00 PM Josh Filler vs winner of second semifinal

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Played a great final rack, especially that phenomenal kick safe, but there's no question that, despite some fantastic tactical play, his offensive execution was shaky and his game a bit off.

You have to figure that unless he can get his offensive execution back on track, Josh will have a hard time in the final.

Little Ko is certainly capable of giving him a run for his money. Plus, he'll be out to avenge his brother's loss.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Big Ko got fewer good rubs that Joshua...great match to watch.

Little Ko has been getting into less trouble getting out than anyone I’ve seen so far.
....I’m liking him for it all.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah that is what I did to refresh, quit and re-enter. I think you can go into the search box and type world 10 ball and that will filter out all the other crap and then maybe that will give you the "live" (red) link to the current stream versus all the old match links/ icons to choose.

Another thing is presumably on your smart tv app you are logged into YouTube as someone. You could try to log in on your PC as the same person on their site and then "subscribe" or bookmark or whatever it is to the Predator/CSI channel/page. Then when you go back into the tv app that might all show first or click on "favorites".

Thanks again-Ill try that now

krelldog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm completely confused with the times....and the schedule.

Can someone post the time of the final....and a link.

Thanks in advance.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Next will be what time zone Vegas is in.

Inevitable.jpg

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Big Ko got fewer good rubs that Joshua...great match to watch.

Post break I'll agree with you, but Filler was very unlucky on a few of his wet breaks, in which a ball settled in front of the one at the last possible second.

I'm inclined to agree with Jimmy Wych, though. If Filler didn't run rack 18, he'd have lost the match. A true nailbiter.

If it's Filler vs Ko Ping Chung, and we both expect it, in the final, Filler needs to make fewer errors in pocketing than this to win the title.

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nice event and stream, but I'm missing shot replays..
if you blink, you miss it..and if you see it, but want to see it again
you're SOL

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go to CSI YT page. Matches are there. Just click "Videos".

I think he means “instant replays,” and I agree, every pool match should have it.

I know you can replay by re-winding (although even that doesn’t work on my TV for some reason), but it would be nice for the stream to have it.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Ko up 9-3 and breaking.

Looks like we'll have Filler vs. Ko the Younger in the finals.

I'm rooting for Little Ko.