X Breaker :Jump Break Cue

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Richard who started the company passed away some time ago.

I have an all black wrapless model.

34YearsOfPlayin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Richard who started the company passed away some time ago.

I have an all black wrapless model.
Thank you. I have a brand new falcon break/jump cue that I don't like. I am going to try to put a predator 314 shaft on it to see if it breaks better. If I still don't like it I am going to try to trade it. Maybe interested if I decide to?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you. I have a brand new falcon break/jump cue that I don't like. I am going to try to put a predator 314 shaft on it to see if it breaks better. If I still don't like it I am going to try to trade it. Maybe interested if I decide to?
314 is NOT a break shaft. You wanna good b/j cue? Get a $100 J&J, Action or Players and put on a WhiteDiamondUltra tip. I got the J&J and a buddy got i think the Action. They both break and jump good. I just don't see spending cubic dollars on a j/b. If i made my livin playin, maybe. But i don't, thank god. https://www.amazon.com/Action-Break...=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00CZ978RM Cut off the phenolic tip and replace with the WD Ultra.

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You missed it, then.

That said, there were some allegations that like Elvis, he faked his death.

Not sure where that discussion ended though.

I remember him closing his company because he was 'very sick' but then i heard he was walking around Vancouver looking healthy as a horse 4 years later or maybe more. That was last thing i heard

I just searched these forums and he was reported alive and healthy in October of 2015

Last edited:

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I still remember him screwing me on winning the Charlie Bryant name the cue contest, only to give the cue to some jerkoff who turned around and sold it shortly after.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember him closing his company because he was 'very sick' but then i heard he was walking around Vancouver looking healthy as a horse 4 years later or maybe more. That was last thing i heard

I just searched these forums and he was reported alive and healthy in October of 2015

Interesting...it is I who missed a post. Please forgive me, AZB.

Your prior said you didn't know of death, much less resurrection.

I'd be interested in a link too, btw?

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If memory serves, he made a X Jump Cue with a Bowling Ball Ferrule.

34YearsOfPlayin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
314 is NOT a break shaft. You wanna good b/j cue? Get a $100 J&J, Action or Players and put on a WhiteDiamondUltra tip. I got the J&J and a buddy got i think the Action. They both break and jump good. I just don't see spending cubic dollars on a j/b. If i made my livin playin, maybe. But i don't, thank god. https://www.amazon.com/Action-Break...=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00CZ978RM Cut off the phenolic tip and replace with the WD Ultra.

Check out this link it say its for hard breaks: https://monsterbreakbilliard.com/pr...MIqJDvm8io5AIVh7zACh3V7AkUEAQYAiABEgIM4fD_BwE

I have asked around and people have stated the same. I feel the cost is worth it for me (im only paying about 30 for next few month). But nice tips on a cheaper break cue. Good to know. I have a rage break cue that breaks surprisingly well (Same price as action cue) I will try putting a WD tip on it at some point!

Thank you!!

Last edited: