bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i needed inside english to not go too wide
just stun rollout went 1 diamond too far
i have a gold crown 1

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
iusedtoberich also showed why it shouldn't be broken out. Didn't get very far after that. That 4 goes in the corner all day long.

Only the CB path was all I was interested in. Not actually busting out the cluster.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... a little bit of roll out ...
"Roll out" at pool is something entirely different from what you did. It does not even apply to spin on the ball. It is clear that you are using the term in a non-standard way. What do you mean by "roll out"?

Last edited:

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
"Roll out" at pool is something entirely different from what you did. It does not even apply to spin on the ball. It is clear that you are using the term in a non-standard way. What do you mean by "roll out"?

The shot on the cluster is hit with "stun" but about 6" of roll out, (if you could see this on a straight in practice shot). The "roll out" goes like a little bit of follow to keep from scratching. Here is a video of me doing this on practice straight ins.
https://youtu.be/fjEGe0_rP2k

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
The shot on the cluster is hit with "stun" but about 6" of roll out, (if you could see this on a straight in practice shot). The "roll out" goes like a little bit of follow to keep from scratching. Here is a video of me doing this on practice straight ins.
https://youtu.be/fjEGe0_rP2k
What you mean by "roll out" = "run through" or "roll through" in common usage.

"Roll out" in common usage is synonymous with "push out".

pj
chgo

SFC9ball

JimBaker PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
I see a lot of players scratching on that shot because they use draw and just like that the cue ball goes in the corner pocket.