DCC spectator question

Charles Hartfield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do any of you guys know how close spectators can get to the tables at the DCC during the high run challenge? Thanks. Charles

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Do any of you guys know how close spectators can get to the tables at the DCC during the high run challenge? Thanks. Charles
Well, while it was in operation you could sit close enough that you might have to move your legs out of the way of a player for a shot.

So far as I know, there is no plan to have any more 14.1 challenges at the DCC.

Last edited:

Charles Hartfield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, while it was in operation you could sit close enough that you might have to move your legs out of the way of a player for a shot.

I’m sorry to hear that. The high run was my favorite part. Thank you for the information. Charles

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member

Sad but true, Bob. I know the challenge was your brainchild and brought a lot of excitement and entertainment to many. Grateful for what you contributed.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sad but true, Bob. I know the challenge was your brainchild and brought a lot of excitement and entertainment to many. Grateful for what you contributed.
Thanks.

It is too bad that it no longer fit in with the other events. It was a combination of great success of the main tournaments and limited space at the Horseshoe. Diamond could have used more than twice as much space (and probably rooms) but that location just doesn't have them.