Steve Jennings Charlotte NC

evanandpeaches

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I spent the past weekend with Steve at Badfish billiards just outside of Charlotte. Steve is very profesional and conveys the material in an easy to understand way. Some of the areas we went over were the stroke, speed, spin, eye patterns, the mental game, and a few aiming techniques. I have had lessons before by a local pro but were in no way as structured and well put together as Steves pool school. With the help of the video camera he diagnosed a major problem in my stroke (a huge elbow drop). I have been practicing the mother drills for 3 days and I am already seeing results. If you are in the area or close give Steve a call you will not be dissapointed it is the best money you can spend to improve your game.

Evan

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
That s the reason that it is always a non-beatable *PLUS* to visit and work with an experienced and qualified instructor :eek:)
I always love it to read such comments from *satisfied customers*- from whoever they got taught.
lg
Ingo

pudge

Registered
I am taking Steve's class and I must say he is the best instructor I have ever seen. Anyone looking for lessons give him a call.

pooltchr

Prof. Billiard Instructor
Silver Member
Thanks for the nice comments. My job is the easy part...I only need to share the information. It works because the student takes the action to put the information to work in their game.

Evan, you picked up on everything very quickly. You will see some great results.
Charlie.....You ain't seen nuthin' yet!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

Steve

ncwebmaster

Registered
I am taking Steve's class next week! Also looking forward to the "extra attention" - 3 instructors and me :D!

Should be a pro by Wednedsay!!! :thumbup:

ncwebmaster

Registered
Completed my "CLASS"

Well I had my "CLASS".... Steve is a GREAT guy!:thumbup:

I was a little disappointed overall. This was a "2 on "1" class. Two instructors (one in training) and only me! - 2 day PRIVATE LESSON. I was expecting a lot of table time and a lot of "personal" assistance with MY game and MY weaknesses..

What I got was the "SOP" BCA class. He taught the class the exact same way he would have if there was 6-8 of us in the class... Went through the notebook page by page. Most of the 10-12 hours was spent reading and going through the course material. Maybe 2 hours on the table total! (mostly because I already had the skill set he was covering at the time)

Now the information was good (but basic) and the video taping we did was very helpful with my eye patterns and my arm/elbow positioning, so I learned and am now working to incorporate this into my game and practicing my new drills..

BUT I am a SL5, and wanted to cover many of the things a SL5 5 player needs.... banking, breaking, kicking system..... never touched on them. Steve mentioned an "Advanced course" he had that covered that material..

Maybe my fault for not speaking up a little more?? I could understand if there were 6-8 in the class and there were a range of skill levels... this is a GREAT CLASS FOR THAT AUDIENCE and I probably would have been more satisfied with the class (if that makes any sense!)

Steve was very detailed in covering everything (even things he knew I already knew...) and he is a dedicated instructor!

I would highly recommend him to someone who is looking for an instructor in Charlotte NC area!

THANKS STEVE!:thumbup:

pooltchr

Prof. Billiard Instructor
Silver Member
T.
Thanks for the feedback, but I wish you has spoken up in class. I would have been more than happy to move more quickly through the course material and spent time working on the things you felt you needed more.
Here's a deal for you. Next time you have an opportunity to come down to Charlotte for a day, let me know. We will get together for a few hours and work on whatever specific part of your game you feel didn't get the attention you were hoping for. You get to set the agenda. No Charge!!!

I want all of my students to be completely satisfied.

Steve

ncwebmaster

Registered
Thanks!

T.
Thanks for the feedback, but I wish you has spoken up in class. I would have been more than happy to move more quickly through the course material and spent time working on the things you felt you needed more.
Here's a deal for you. Next time you have an opportunity to come down to Charlotte for a day, let me know. We will get together for a few hours and work on whatever specific part of your game you feel didn't get the attention you were hoping for. You get to set the agenda. No Charge!!!

I want all of my students to be completely satisfied.

Steve

Great! Thanks!

Really did enjoy the class! You can tell when some one enjoys doing what they do!