Gene Albrecht • PERFECT AIM • Free Phone call Lesson

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I recently took a FREE Pool lesson from genomachino (screen name) and while I already did some of the things he as teaching me over the phone, I did pick up on some tips that helped me aim better and improve my overall game.

I've seen many people saying that Gene Albrecht's FREE Phone call Pool lesson helped their game as well.

This is the place to voice your review of his FREE Phone call Pool Lesson.

There was another thread in the Main Forum that was deleted because the moderator felt that the thread belonged here in the Instructor Review section and since the instructor can't post a review on himself, I thought I would start a review of Gene's FREE phone call Pool Lesson.

It lasts for about 20 minutes. It is free and if you have more time, Gene will probably give up many other "SECRETS" of pool. Gene's game is TOP SPEED and when he mends his broken and bruised body he will be back stronger than ever.

While he has plenty of time on his hands, he's giving these free pool lessons over the telephone. If you have a headset, the lesson will go faster and better but I did it with a regular cell phone. 715-563-8712

Gene is patient and will work with you until you get it through your, I mean my thick skull. :D

What I would like to see in this thread is reviews of Gene's Free Pool Lesson from other AZBers.
Thanks,

Last edited:

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Already posted this but it's worth posting a second time.

Well Saturday, I went to World Class and warmed up with a few racks. Then I took a deep breath and called Gene. To my delight he answered the phone and so we began. I will also point out that Gene is one heck of a nice guy.

Gene 1st had me set up a shot and stand here and there (yep, if you want to find out what we went over, you call him yourself), and then he would ask if I saw it or not, and went over it until I did.

Some of the stuff I just saw right away, and other stuff I needed a few times (part of the problem was being in a poolroom and holding the phone most of the time (didn't want to be "That Guy" and use my speaker phone). After a bit, i could really see the shots better the entire time (I stop seeing it loosing it and needing to find it again, that might make more sense when you call gene too).

All in all, I am glad I called Gen, and only wish I had sooner (less missed balls). I did and still do endorse the Perfect aim DVD (unless you are from MA, RI, CN, NH or anywhere around that I might play in). If you don't own the DVD, you might want to, but if not give Gene a call.

After the lesson (FREE LESSON WTF), I told Gene to make sure and email me if and when he produces a new Perfect aim, I want to support him in this, as a way to not just say thanks, but to show my thanks too.

Thanks Gene

tjmc25

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently also took Geno up on his phone lesson. I have to say it's helped me see my shots better. I wasnt aware that I was left eye dominant. So my aiming had always been a bit iffy. Now with Genes help I seem to be much more consistent, which also is leading to an increase in my confidence. All and all I have to say if you have trouble with your sighting down the cue at all, give Gene a call, Id be surprised if he didnt help you even a little bit.
Trevor

JC

Coos Cues
Worth the time

I talked to Gene yesterday for well over an hour. I thought I had heard everything there is to hear about aiming at a pool ball being a book/dvd junkie. I must say though, Gene has some good information I had not heard. One of the few offers I recall in my 50 years that sounded too good to be true yet was. I will order his DVD in the morning. He's a smart dude. Thanks Gene!

John

tfw314

Tommy
Silver Member
Gene

I would like to call you tomorrow if your still offering the lesson 10-5-11 any time between 10am and 2 pm est if thats ok

Tommy in ohio

nashville14:1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
perfect aim, perfect customer sevice

received perfect aim dvd today.... very prompt service!!!!

i watched it a couple of times so far.

been playing since the 60s & have had runs of only 3+ racks in 14.1 and 3 racks in 9ball ......always had some annoying problems making shots consistently. i felt that the little bit of success i got was from position play and was in spite of shot making problems.

i have read 20+ pool books and there were some things on Gene's dvd that were new to me. after only 5 minutes at the table i could tell there is some valuable info here. i could see immediate improvement on thin cuts.

info on alignment of eyes is something that is lacking in all the books i have read. i am glad to see something insightful on the subject.

info on the use of reflection on fairly thin cuts was interesting and my very preliminary try suggested that it actually works.

tomorrow i will buy the laser... i think they are $15 at home depot

i'm encouraged to give it a very thorough try for a few weeks and then phone up Gene to help me with anything i am still not getting.

this info could be important to the way the game is understood and taught.

worth the price!!!!

jerry

stlerdave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gene is the man!

Geno helped a great deal with lining up my shots and opening my eyes to why I probably miss a lot of simple shots. Every bit of knowledge is like an extra tool in my chest, this is just another tool that will improve your game. Very simple and the best thing is how helpful he is. I have a 13 year old son good player for only playing 6 months has no problem running 5-6 balls when focused. Well, if you all have teenage boys and trying to give them advice is very difficult for it not to become a arguement by the time the lesson is presented, if you get that far. Geno offered to also do a phone lesson for my son and I will take him up on this offer as well. He goes out of his way to spread his knowledge! :thumbup:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I just updated your telephone number on the opening post. Thanks for all you do for pool.
Best Regards,
JoeyA