Searing precision tips review

Welder84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi all,
I ordered the soft tip off the precisiontip.com website for $10 and was emailed a tracking number and confirmation. The envelope arrived in a few days with no headaches. There was a card inside with the hardness rating written down on each tip shipped. My local cue guy installed the tip and made the comment "these are good tips."

I tested the tip last night. The first impression I had, was it holds chalk very well. A couple of swipes of magic chalk and the tip was covered and stayed covered throughout my practice session. I practiced follow and draw position drills and the tip made cue ball control very smooth. I have complete confidence in this tip right out of the box with no adjustment time needed. All that being said, I hope to do a long-term follow up.

I normally play with Kamui or Navigator soft or super soft. The performance of these tips are usually very good. The knock being some mushroom, glaze, or play inconsistent from batch to batch. When paying $25 a tip, inconsistency sucks! So I will keep testing other options and for $10 Precision tips might be among the best.

bdcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have been recommending these tips to my customers for a couple of years and use standard on my 6-pie kielwood shafts. Great tips, great price.