Lock N Load

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your vote is always at the top Cuebuddy.

JoeyA

Hello JoeyA,
I promised you I would come over here to, AZBilliards and say hello since you mentioned this thread to me night before last. Hello to all of my friends out there in the world. I thank everyone for their kind remarks and comments. Cuebuddy, Tramp Lock, and everyone that had something to say about me, I thank you very much.

I lost my son that was named after me two months ago. That was very Bad news for me. I told, JoeyA about it, but did not post it on the Internet anywhere. He died after going to the store with some friends, when he got back home. Autopsy said heart attack!!! Thanks again everyone.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Timothy Rose

Silver Member
Hello JoeyA,
I promised you I would come over here to, AZBilliards and say hello since you mentioned this thread to me night before last. Hello to all of my friends out there in the world. I thank everyone for their kind remarks and comments. Cuebuddy, Tramp Lock, and everyone that had something to say about me, I thank you very much.

I lost my son that was named after me two months ago. That was very Bad news for me. I told, JoeyA about it, but did not post it on the Internet anywhere. He died after going to the store with some friends, when he got back home. Autopsy said heart attack!!! Thanks again everyone.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

hey Lock brother...

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Hello JoeyA,

Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

I'm sorry for your loss, sir.
May your son rest in peace.

regards
pt

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Hello JoeyA,

Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

My sympathy on your loss...

Welcome back. Obviously you have friends here...:)

Chrippa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello JoeyA,

Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Welcome back LNL, it´s nice to hear your voice again.
Sorry for your loss my friend.

Where there is hope there is light and were there is light you will always find a way to walk.

Best to you

Christian

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
LnL,

Don't remember ever interacting with you on the forum. Getting old. Memories are fading. As others have already said, nice to see you post again.

Can not imagine losing one child, let alone two. There are no words I can say to ease your pain. Perhaps the passage of time? If in time, you wish to return to this forum, I will look forward to exchanging thoughts on the game we both love.

Most sincere condolences,

Lyn

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Hello JoeyA,

Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Good Lord, what can we say. You are a great personality. Be strong and come back when you can.

Catahula

I said "SIT!"
Silver Member
Onboard!

Would love to see him back. Tell him he's got family here that miss him.
I'm still trying to come up with a good Lock Society name.:thumbup:
Tommy

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Would love to see him back. Tell him he's got family here that miss him.
I'm still trying to come up with a good Lock Society name.:thumbup:
Tommy

You also have to find out from LNL if that prospective "Lock Name" is taken or not. No duplicates just like in professional race horses. :wink:

JoeyA

Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No duplicates just like in professional race horses. :wink:

Geez, do we all have to get our lips tattooed as well?:grin:

LNL seems like real good people, but the violent and senseless end to his daughter's life seemed more than he could endure at the time. Now with this new loss, his heart must be as heavy as any man can bear. I join with the rest of his AZ friends here in hoping that he will return, but I can understand it if he needs more time to heal. I just hope he doesn't forget us, whatever he decides to do.

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
Lock IF ....

You come back to AZ as the Lock Society President you can't be forgetting your VP !! Who knows , I may even pick up a cue again . I have lost all hope since Uncle Joey A let me down easy .:( Maybe there is still some light at the end of the tunnel and some hope for us all.
I've been in Church ,12 step meetings , a wood workers club , and a bunch of social media but have come to learn there is a VERY special bond between pool friends and family that I really don't find much anywhere else. It is earned with respect for others and love for this game /sport.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Hello JoeyA,

Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

we've never met, but i've heard much about you from KK9. and i send you my favorite quote from DONTLITETHAT:

Allow the love of others to lift you in this time of grief.

the shock, will take time to process. know, that he didn't suffer & take what solice you can, in that. and in the meantime, AZB is here for you - it's what we do....

PL & KK9

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
my heart is full of grief and sadness for one of the AZBers I miss every second time I visit the forums... My condolences to you LNL and you know you will find support of your friends here when you are back. Please stay in touch.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello JoeyA,

Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

The Facebook page of Lock N Load is gone. Is he okay? Has anybody seen him? :sorry:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ya know how this forum is going down the crapper, and everyone is making talks of leaving? Ya know what I'm saying?

No, don't know what you're saying. :confused:

Must be everyone minus at least one...me. :)

Anyway, LnL? Sure. Please. Would love to say hi. I won't do Facebook.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello JoeyA,

Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Sorry for your loss.