Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale > For Sale Items
Reload this Page FS: Vintage 1960's-70's Triangle GREEN Kieckhefer Chalk Available

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
FS: Vintage 1960's-70's Triangle GREEN Kieckhefer Chalk Available
Old
  (#1)
JIMMY L
AzB Silver Member
JIMMY L has a reputation beyond reputeJIMMY L has a reputation beyond reputeJIMMY L has a reputation beyond reputeJIMMY L has a reputation beyond reputeJIMMY L has a reputation beyond reputeJIMMY L has a reputation beyond reputeJIMMY L has a reputation beyond reputeJIMMY L has a reputation beyond reputeJIMMY L has a reputation beyond reputeJIMMY L has a reputation beyond reputeJIMMY L has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5200

FS: Vintage 1960's-70's Triangle GREEN Kieckhefer Chalk Available - 03-20-2018, 10:15 AM

Vintage 1960's-70's Triangle GREEN Kieckhefer Chalk Available Per Dozen

$18.00 Per Dozen + shipping
box NOT included with sale

Shipping as follows and applies to U.S. only
I will ship out of the U.S. please contact me for shipping quote.

1 dozen add $4
2 dozen & up add $6 applies to U.S. only

Information quoted below was posted by AZ member Manwon in a thread from 2009.
Link to thread> Pre Flag Masters Chalk - Is it better ? - Post # 21

Quote:
The Chalk made today is the same. However, until the 1960's Triangle chalk was made by a different company called Kieckhelfer Manufacturing Company, not Tweeten. I don't know when Tweeten came on the seen, however, I do know that Kieckhelfer went out of business in the 1960's. I have found references to Kieckhelfer going back to the turn of the century and ending in the 1960's. In the late 1960's or very early 1970's Tweeten comes on the scene and starts selling Masters Chalk and re-markets Triangle under their name. I suspect they bought the rights for Triangle Chalk from Kieckhelfer, along with a number of other items. The above dates may vary slightly, but not much, like most on the forum know I an a major collector billiard related items, and that I have done a lot of research in this area.

Below is my private reserve of chalk that I have purchased and saved over the years with approximate dates that the items have come from.

Below are old box's of Triangle chalk manufactured by Kieckhefer, both box's are from the 1950's or early 1960's and at that time chalk only came in Blue, Green, and I have also seen Red like the Chalk pictured in the first two photo's.
Attached Images

Last edited by JIMMY L; 03-20-2018 at 10:29 AM.

Old
  (#2)
colterchrist
AzB Bronze Member
colterchrist has a reputation beyond reputecolterchrist has a reputation beyond reputecolterchrist has a reputation beyond reputecolterchrist has a reputation beyond reputecolterchrist has a reputation beyond reputecolterchrist has a reputation beyond reputecolterchrist has a reputation beyond reputecolterchrist has a reputation beyond reputecolterchrist has a reputation beyond reputecolterchrist has a reputation beyond reputecolterchrist has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-21-2018, 03:01 AM

Pm sent...

Players : SugarTree(s), Roger Pettit, Jim Baxter(s)
Break: Bk1
Jump: Jacoby

Old
  (#3)
alagee
AzB Bronze Member
alagee is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

05-24-2018, 08:12 PM

Is this still available?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: