Can AZB Win Back Top Pros and Instructors?

JC

Coos Cues
Let's say -some one put up a post with the title
'JC (insert your real name) stole my cue and masturbated in the middle of the street' and it was a total fabrication, you'd like it left up?If no one reports it, It will be up quite a while

Correct, I would not report it to the mods. I may dispute it in the thread myself.

My mother has passed away, I fight my own battles.

JC

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Why would Pro Baseball players and coaches want to hang out on a forum dedicated to Little League drama and company picnic softball bickering?

This site itself is clearly the place to go for news and happenings in the pro billiards world, but the forum...not so much.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Why would Pro Baseball players and coaches want to hang out on a forum dedicated to Little League drama and company picnic softball bickering?

This site itself is clearly the place to go for news and happenings in the pro billiards world, but the forum...not so much.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Right, there's not much here for a pro player except potential public relations - and any discussion forum is a high maintenance, low return place for that.

I'd enjoy hearing from them, but I don't expect pearls of wisdom or their skills to rub off on me. If they have better things to do, more power to 'em.

pj
chgo

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Food for thought. After countless hours of practice, travel, and competing...SVB is way more likely to be on a fishing forum than a pool forum. Any professional probably has had their fill talking about pool in person with the “real” pool community. What incentive is there to join a “virtual” pool community?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Correct, I would not report it to the mods. I may dispute it in the thread myself.

My mother has passed away, I fight my own battles.

JC

Wouldn't do that much good-Probably 50% of readers would never open the thread.

So if your car is stolen, I guess you wont report that either-Just borrow a car and go out looking for yours-fighting your own battle.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member

So if your car is stolen, I guess you wont report that either-Just borrow a car and go out looking for yours-fighting your own battle.

Well ya. Only ladies and those who war with Palestine ever call the fuzz.

JC

Coos Cues

Well at least I know now who does all the thread reporting around here.:rolleyes:

Geez

JC

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
I have never reported a thread & can handle my own battles... IF allowed to do so. However, when others use the repost button & get the results that they want from Mgt. It is then Mgt. that handcuffs & "muzzles" one side over the other. So, after a few years of reporting nothing, I then turned the tables on those who go crying to Mommy.

I think this Mgt. would prefer that the Report Button be used instead of handling matters one on one or one vs however many.

So... the Report Button can be your friend as can the Ignore Feature.

The governing mentality here is dictated by the Science Guys. I think it was The Science Guys & those who follow them who have run off The Pros.

Most Pros do not want to talk about the why, they rather only care about the How To. We are NOT robots. We are BIO-mechanical entities.

Hence there are ways & means, by which we DO things & some if not most require a certain mind set.

imHo... thinking scientifically limits the reaching of ones potential.

Most Pros "know" that DOING this yields this... & they do not care about what the Scientific Principles are that actually yields what.

It is DO this... or think this when doing that.

In another words... just get it done... or in a single word... Execute.

They do not want to be bothered with being told that what they said is incorrect & that it is instead ONLY xyz that yields abc.

Best Wishes to ALL.