best wishes
DC

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
A lot

I have seen this cue and hit some balls with it. I can honestly say this is a lot of cue for the money.

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I've owned several of Joe's cues...nothing but good things to say about each. Superb feel and very well constructed. Impossible to find a better value for under 1K. "Joe knows"

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Scott has the best stuff at the greatest prices......this is a dandy cue.....very reasonably priced.
He also has a lovely RH cue on his site that's another sharp looking cue....one of my favorites.

Matt B.

RCLane

Cue Buyer Of What I Like
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Scott has the best stuff at the greatest prices......this is a dandy cue.....very reasonably priced.
He also has a lovely RH cue on his site that's another sharp looking cue....one of my favorites.

Matt B.
What is a RH..?

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Sorry.....referred to the cue-maker using initials.......Robert Harris cue.......also has a gorgeous
Skip Weston I'd get except for the cue butt's weight. Scott deals in quality from what I've seen.

Matt B.

ScotJoe

Custom Billiard Cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Thanks for the kind words Matt. I hope those last couple of cues you are having made are some of the best you will ever own. Good luck.