Turning Stone Classic XXXl Free Live Stream Jan. 10 - 13th, 2019

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The Turning Stone Classic XXXl

is around the corner Jan. 10th- 13th, 2019
128 players competing for over $41,000.00 in prize money.
Who will take the title this year ?

Looking forward to seeing everyone there, free admission for all spectators to witness this prestigious event..

If you can't make it on location there will also be a free live stream for all to watch..
Wishing all players the best of luck.
Free Live Stream on FaceBook

Just click the bottom lefthand corner of this post where it says. Click Here For Free Live Stream

Also I will keep Direct links up to date​

47689185_968813316663056_28660617413918720_n.jpg

us820

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Al.I enjoy watching every year.I specially like hearing “Jayson Shawrrrrr”pronounced as only New Yorkers can.

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Free Live Stream setup is complete tomorrow we do testing !!

★★ 2 DAYS and COUNTING ★★

The Turning Stone Classic XXXl

Jan. 10th- 13th, 2019

128 players competing for over $41,000.00 in prize money. Who will take the title this year !!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there, free admission for all spectators to witness this prestigious event..

If you can't make it on location there will also be a free live stream for all to watch..​

Wishing all players the best of luck.​

47689185_968813316663056_28660617413918720_n.jpg

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Decent paying event. I've often wonder why I hardly ever seen any Philippine players when they are here for many other events during the same period.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Decent paying event. I've often wonder why I hardly ever seen any Philippine players when they are here for many other events during the same period.
Couple possible reasons: its COLD as s^*t up there for one and they probably just wait til DCC starts to come over. Just guesses tho.

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the free stream. What time does it start?

When it actually starts it'd be nice to provide a direct link to the Turning Stone page. Upstate AL's " Click here for Free Live Stream" tab doesn't seem to be activated yet.

dudlock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When it actually starts it'd be nice to provide a direct link to the Turning Stone page. Upstate AL's " Click here for Free Live Stream" tab doesn't seem to be activated yet.

Just have to click his little picture...

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just have to click his little picture...

I did that, but that takes you to UA's page, and at this point I see no actual link from there to any live stream. Lots of older messages, but nothing recent.

EDIT: Never mind, I see now that it starts at 4:00.

Last edited: