Any more practice routines?

housecue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Louis, the practice routines you showed in the other thread has help my game alot. It's amazing how often those common shots comes up and now I am more confident in making them. :) Was wondering if you got more practice routines?

Louis Ulrich

housecue said:
Hey Louis, the practice routines you showed in the other thread has help my game alot. It's amazing how often those common shots comes up and now I am more confident in making them. :) Was wondering if you got more practice routines?

Hey housecue,

I'm at the DCC right now. I'll try to get some more shots up when I get back home and can use the cue table.

housecue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Louis Ulrich said:
Hey housecue,

I'm at the DCC right now. I'll try to get some more shots up when I get back home and can use the cue table.

Good luck at the DCC! :D

Melissa Morris

Hey Louis

I need help.. I dont know how to practice..(which i know you already know this) I go to the pool room to hit balls and I find myself just hitting balls not working on things that i need to work on.. I just want some advice on a practice routine.. What do you think are the best things to practice ?

Thanks

Louis Ulrich

Melissa Morris said:
Hey Louis

I need help.. I dont know how to practice..(which i know you already know this) I go to the pool room to hit balls and I find myself just hitting balls not working on things that i need to work on.. I just want some advice on a practice routine.. What do you think are the best things to practice ?

Thanks
Hi Melissa,

Sorry I havn't had a chance to put up any more practice shots. I've been pretty busy these days.

If you haven't done so already, check out my thread labeled "routine shots". They are a very good start to developing a good practice regimen.

Just a note on practicing. I've seen a lot of players throughout my travels and I've grown to realize that most people who play at a, let's say B+ level or better have the ability to make brilliant shots, and run out just like the pros. What separates the skill levels is not necessarily the abilities of the players, but the consistency of successful execution. With that being said, bringing your shot making and position abilities up to a more consistent level will produce incredible results.

Take a look at my routine shots thread and test yourself on some of the shots and see how consitent you are with those shots. I stress as much as possible to keep shooting those shots over and over until they become as easy to make as if you have ball in hand. They may never actually be that easy, but your percentage of making them will go up and increase your consistency of getting out when you are supposed to.

Good luck with those shots and I'll get back to putting some more practice routines up shortly.

halhoule

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pro Aiming System

housecue said:
USE THE AIMING SYSTEM THAT
ALL THE TOP PROS USE. CALL ME AT 484 623 4144. NO CHARGE FOR THE INFO.

HAL HOULE