Favorite post - Not mine but cracks me up.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My friend posted this to Facebook. It was so good I asked him if I could post it here. While I tend to agree with him, I have chilled out a little.

My favorite post ever...from a few years ago. You know what’s changed? There are more raffles cause these dumb dicks over price it that way and the masses, who have no money, fall hand over foot for it lol. I should have sold weed in masses or sucked off a few makers. Damnit! Oh well. I’ll take my money from my honest living
Enjoy!!!!

“No better decision has been made on my part as getting out of the cue/pool stick business or hobby 5 years ago. All the dishonest makers taking deposits and not delivering. The suck ass dealers who suck cock or send a bottle of scotch to an alcoholic and get a cue 5 years before some and the wannabe tire kicking trunk merchants. Only buying something when they are stealing, so they can flip it and make $13.56 so they can buy a scratch off. Or my favs, the cheap "dealers" who have to raffle shit to make a sale and sell decalled (removed the decal) Falcon cues for $900 lol. If these ****s only knew me and what I have. I think I'm going to make my final cue show appearance soon and walk thru, shooting shots of Fireball, pounding beers and personally punch in the face everyone of these ****s I don't like.
Have a great day!”

Ken

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
My friend posted this to Facebook. It was so good I asked him if I could post it here. While I tend to agree with him, I have chilled out a little.

My favorite post ever...from a few years ago. You know what’s changed? There are more raffles cause these dumb dicks over price it that way and the masses, who have no money, fall hand over foot for it lol. I should have sold weed in masses or sucked off a few makers. Damnit! Oh well. I’ll take my money from my honest living
Enjoy!!!!

“No better decision has been made on my part as getting out of the cue/pool stick business or hobby 5 years ago. All the dishonest makers taking deposits and not delivering. The suck ass dealers who suck cock or send a bottle of scotch to an alcoholic and get a cue 5 years before some and the wannabe tire kicking trunk merchants. Only buying something when they are stealing, so they can flip it and make $13.56 so they can buy a scratch off. Or my favs, the cheap "dealers" who have to raffle shit to make a sale and sell decalled (removed the decal) Falcon cues for $900 lol. If these ****s only knew me and what I have. I think I'm going to make my final cue show appearance soon and walk thru, shooting shots of Fireball, pounding beers and personally punch in the face everyone of these ****s I don't like.
Have a great day!”

Ken

Sounds like he was at the horse track too many times, in the 30's.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So the pool cue game is a low margin and informal business environment? Just like pool.

Hmmmph, just noticed both share the word, pool. Must be something to that...
:deadhorse:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I guess the only people smarter than somebody that got out of it after 5 years are all the rest of us smart enough not to enter it in the first place.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess the only people smarter than somebody that got out of it after 5 years are all the rest of us smart enough not to enter it in the first place.

You must be smarter than me....I flipped cues for a long time until the market fell off. I am guessing I bought and sold 200-300 cues during that time. In my signature you can see what I am left with. They are cues that have left have some kind of sentimental or were ones I wanted and had no intention of flipping.

I probably have $10K in total in my cues.

Ken