2019 Wyoming Open - Sky - SVB - Deuel - Archer - Morris - Thorpe - Styer

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
This is a great event and getting better every year. I have a half a notion to take the drive north tomorrow and check it out.

misterpoole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the free stream. The top pro's dont normally play valley bar box tournaments do they? Are the payouts the draw for this tourney?

Last edited:

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bar box tournament

Yes, they play a lot of them around the Midwest. You have to go where the money is, where amateurs will feed the tournament.

Grow the Game!

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What an experience the Wyoming Open was for my son Jin. Tons of respect to these Mosconi Cup players not just for their accomplishments but also their more human side as well.

Attachments

• received_303242117013786.jpg
    received_303242117013786.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 596

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I saw your son practicing between matches on the live stream. Pretty impressive, he's a straight shooter!

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw your son practicing between matches on the live stream. Pretty impressive, he's a straight shooter!

Thanks Max..... he has and still is working very hard to soak up as much knowledge and skill to gain that experience.

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What an experience the Wyoming Open was for my son Jin. Tons of respect to these Mosconi Cup players not just for their accomplishments but also their more human side as well.

Saw him a couple times on the feed!

Even hollered to my wife to come take a look - awesome and cute as heck! His clothing game is a lot stronger than most as well, good for him!

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Saw him a couple times on the feed!

Even hollered to my wife to come take a look - awesome and cute as heck! His clothing game is a lot stronger than most as well, good for him!

At the time, I hadn't even realized there was any streaming going on. Thought Josh was just recording for a later viewing lol.