Shane VanBoening vs Corey Deuel

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there a break rule in effect? Looks like CD is breaking them pretty hard (at least the one rack I've seen him break so far).

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The last rack that corey ran out and the one before the last that shane ran out were anything but boring. The time they take to think of solutions and the solutions they found to get out. Then, they execute! For me, that is incredible.

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
I’d watch Corey play “any” game, even Tiddlywinks 😂

The last rack that corey ran out and the one before the last that shane ran out were anything but boring. The time they take to think of solutions and the solutions they found to get out. Then, they execute! For me, that is incredible.

Corey is a Tactician, and a joy to watch. I told him about the 6’x12’ Burroughs & Watts Table at my friend’s house, and he wants to come play with us the next time he’s in the Sacramento area. I’ll be there Playing and Filming. Can’t wait for the day it happens.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Corey is a Tactician, and a joy to watch. I told him about the 6’x12’ Burroughs & Watts Table at my friend’s house, and he wants to come play with us the next time he’s in the Sacramento area. I’ll be there Playing and Filming. Can’t wait for the day it happens.

Im with you. Those two guys are exceptional at bar table 8 ball. Whether its a valley or diamond. The pros are almost always playing on tables that have been completely leveled, brand new balls, brand new cloth, good rails, etc.

I don't think it matters that much. The beauty is how they go about solving the racks and executing the plan.

Hope you and your friend get to spend some time playing snooker with Corey. He truly is one of the greatest minds the game has ever witnessed. I look forward to the video if you all decide to make them public.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bet the folks that organized this stacked tourney and provided a FREE stream appreciate the feedback. :rolleyes:

I am all for pro tournaments and free streams.
Good job by the organisers and players.
I just dont like seeing great players on slop bucket bar tables.
Its like watching PGA players on a putt putt course.
Maybe my age is showing.