Eric "FATBOY" Peterson

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good grief...Just read a blog from guy who claims he used to work for your company. :yikes::yikes:

Sounds like “Jim in Vegas” or something like that. I know that story he has 50% of the facts correct. He was in the programming felt-we wrote all our own software for the biz.

I met him once, in a meeting with about 15 people-IT guys, programmers, network guys, help desk for computer problems. I embarrassed him in that meeting unintentionally. And he said what he did.

You guys know me here forever, and some of you decades before AZB was born.

If you choose to believe him over me-that’s up to you. I’m a open book, you don’t know him. But believe him if you choose to.

Even better, I’ll go line by line and tell you where he was right and wrong. He was 50% accurate. Jealous people are destructive.

Best I can remember me saying bad stuff about anyone was a post maybe 50
Posts ago about Mike Deschaine-and I stand behind that post.

I’m not jealous of anyone. I wish I played good as Mike. But I’m not jealous. He’s a gifted player.

I know people in Beverly Hills who have more $ than I ever dreamed of earning & I'm happy for them. If you want to count my $ and hate me for that, up to you. It’s just to negative for me to ever do that.

Get that blog and let’s dissect it, will be fun. I have zero to hide.

Best of luck to you

Fatboy

P.S. when I was broke and saw ppl with $, I didn’t hate I asked how they made it, hoping I’d learn something so I could “fix” being on the shorts in life. If I hated on people, zero chance I’d have made $. If you don’t like your financial condition-do what I did fix that problem. Hating never fixed anything. Even if you hate me-I’d love to see you & everyone make a come up. That’s how I roll.

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Hello, Eric. :)

You mentioned that you had one or two Raschig sets on the pool ball collecting thread. I would love to see a few pictures of them if you get a chance, sir.

I have some very rare examples myself and am always interested to hear a little more of their history from long term collectors. I’m particularly keen to learn about the Raschig Four Player and One Pocket sets, plus the branded black and yellow Bumblebee ball.

Best wishes,

RC.

kevoka

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some States & the Feds had conflicting laws much like the weed laws now...

:)

Truth here.

Want a fun exercise - look up the legal definition of "money" first by governing U.S. federal agencies and then at the state level.

Not a game for the faint of heart.

kevoka

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Proof is there, kept all the $, same location for 12 years and never got in any serious trouble. That’s not luck, wake up and read the memo “I play by the rules”, hell I'm scared not to. Show me one “scam” That lasted that long that was that big for that long in the same place. Please show me one.

:)

Bernie Madoff

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like “Jim in Vegas” or something like that. I know that story he has 50% of the facts correct. He was in the programming felt-we wrote all our own software for the biz.

I met him once, in a meeting with about 15 people-IT guys, programmers, network guys, help desk for computer problems. I embarrassed him in that meeting unintentionally. And he said what he did.

You guys know me here forever, and some of you decades before AZB was born.

If you choose to believe him over me-that’s up to you. I’m a open book, you don’t know him. But believe him if you choose to.

Even better, I’ll go line by line and tell you where he was right and wrong. He was 50% accurate. Jealous people are destructive.

Best I can remember me saying bad stuff about anyone was a post maybe 50
Posts ago about Mike Deschaine-and I stand behind that post.

I’m not jealous of anyone. I wish I played good as Mike. But I’m not jealous. He’s a gifted player.

I know people in Beverly Hills who have more $ than I ever dreamed of earning & I'm happy for them. If you want to count my $ and hate me for that, up to you. It’s just to negative for me to ever do that.

Get that blog and let’s dissect it, will be fun. I have zero to hide.

Best of luck to you

Fatboy

P.S. when I was broke and saw ppl with $, I didn’t hate I asked how they made it, hoping I’d learn something so I could “fix” being on the shorts in life. If I hated on people, zero chance I’d have made $. If you don’t like your financial condition-do what I did fix that problem. Hating never fixed anything. Even if you hate me-I’d love to see you & everyone make a come up. That’s how I roll.

Fatboy, I don't hate anyone. I find you to be a fascinating person with an incredible life story.

Ian

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is in your Stingray case?

Good question. I’ll have a look and see. I can’t recall off the top of my head. Could be a Black Boar. The cues I have lots of are in 10x20’s. The cues I have just a few of I match up my best cases with the best cues.

That stingray case is among my all time best cases(and is my favorite) I’ll have to check and see. I just moved my cues from the film storage facility in Hollywood to my house(I just moved) so now they are easy for me to get to. When I left Vegas I put them in a climate controlled vault at a film storage(safest place they ever lived) I take very good care of them. The problem was going there was a pain and getting to them wasn’t easy once I was there.

I’ll have a look this week. Tmr I have to go to Vegas & back to LA. I have a 1 hour meeting in Vegas :(

Best
Fatboy

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bernie Madoff

Good point......almost.

He got caught. I can’t get caught because I did nothing wrong. He perpetuated fraud for years. They got Billy Walters for insider trading too. There’s lots of guys out there that get greedy and don’t play by the rules and they go away forever. The wheels of justice turn slow, but they never stop turning. I wasn’t into that life and wanted no part of it. Just like selling drugs-not a chance. Or robbing banks. All leads to one place-the joint. Hard pass.....

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello, Eric. :)

You mentioned that you had one or two Raschig sets on the pool ball collecting thread. I would love to see a few pictures of them if you get a chance, sir.

I have some very rare examples myself and am always interested to hear a little more of their history from long term collectors. I’m particularly keen to learn about the Raschig Four Player and One Pocket sets, plus the branded black and yellow Bumblebee ball.

Best wishes,

RC.

I have many sets of Raschig balls, one set I bought brand new in the 80’s. I have carom, snooker and 9B sets of Rashchig. I’m pretty sure I have the black & yellow ball as well. I traded a cue with a friend in Germany for many of those sets. When I’m unpacked from moving and get my pool collection organized(I have some important pool history things) I’ll get the balls organized and get you pics.

If I have doubles of anything possibly we can do something. My life got turned upside down in 2011 and lots of stuff went into storage in Vegas and here that I just didn’t unpack. Give me a couple months and I’ll know.

Funny I spelled Raschig 2 different ways in the same paragraph.....some things never change ;)

Pool balls are wonderful,

Best
Fatboy

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fatboy, I don't hate anyone. I find you to be a fascinating person with an incredible life story.

Ian

Thx :)

I’m happy to share my story with anyone. It’s been a hell of a ride. I never exaggerate or embellish. I’ve done things I’m not proud of, some I’m very proud of.

My biggest fear in life is to be average.

I do my best in everything I take on. Certainly I wasn’t the best pool player, no talent. Can’t train in what God left out. I can’t run a mile, spell, or catch a ball. I was lucky and did find things I was good at and took those and went as far as I could with them. That’s my personality.

Money or being better at something never makes a man superior to another man. Maybe I’m superior to someone in one area of life and they are superior to me in other areas. We all put our pants on one leg at a time. That’s why I respect people when I meet them.

We are all are in the same line and end up on a stainless steel table in the end....it’s what you do before that day that counts.

Best,
Fatboy

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
I have many sets of Raschig balls, one set I bought brand new in the 80’s. I have carom, snooker and 9B sets of Rashchig. I’m pretty sure I have the black & yellow ball as well. I traded a cue with a friend in Germany for many of those sets. When I’m unpacked from moving and get my pool collection organized(I have some important pool history things) I’ll get the balls organized and get you pics.

If I have doubles of anything possibly we can do something. My life got turned upside down in 2011 and lots of stuff went into storage in Vegas and here that I just didn’t unpack. Give me a couple months and I’ll know.

Funny I spelled Raschig 2 different ways in the same paragraph.....some things never change ;)

Pool balls are wonderful,

Best
Fatboy

Hey, that's great, Eric. :)

Thank you, sir. I'm really looking forward to seeing your pool ball collection in a month or two. And if we can trade some, so much the better!

penguin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Show me one "scam" That lasted that long that was that big for that long in the same place. Please show me one.
To answer your question, without getting into too many details-

One that has been going since at least 1997.

Earnings that have met or exceeded yours, with fewer employees.

The offices are near to what you might call your "hometown".

You might even know the guy.

Last edited:

sunburn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fatboy

He got his ass whipped long ago & now he's searching the internet for another ass whipping. He is a pussy, plain & simple.:smile: Imagine this: A large "built" dude in a muscle t-shirt handing out hundred dollar bills thinking he really is good looking, because he WAS once upon a time to some drug-addicted 90's ___. Want him in your neighborhood? Come to mine...you probably already have my address in your scummy call list, PUSSY.

Last edited:

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Fatboy,

You need to write a book because you are very entertaining.

Subscribing...:thumbup:

Last edited:

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
I don't have a dog in this hate hunt either. But you say some funny shit that doesn't make any sense.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

I’m happy to share my story with anyone. It’s been a hell of a ride. I never exaggerate or embellish. I’ve done things I’m not proud of, some I’m very proud of.

My biggest fear in life is to be average.

I do my best in everything I take on. Certainly I wasn’t the best pool player, no talent. Can’t train in what God left out. I can’t run a mile, spell, or catch a ball. I was lucky and did find things I was good at and took those and went as far as I could with them. That’s my personality.

Money or being better at something never makes a man superior to another man. Maybe I’m superior to someone in one area of life and they are superior to me in other areas. We all put our pants on one leg at a time. That’s why I respect people when I meet them.

We are all are in the same line and end up on a stainless steel table in the end....it’s what you do before that day that counts.

Best,
Fatboy

Welcome back Eric, good to see you. I am a golfer now, living up near San Luis Obispo, no pool here. I visit AZ occasionally.

Last edited:

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Ya, OK.
Seriously, who even talks like this.

"I never exaggerate or embellish. I’ve done things I’m not proud of, some I’m very proud of."

If you are referring to the second part of the sentence, it may even be grammatically correct. A second "things" in the sentence would make it perfectly clear, but to be honest, his idea WAS perfectly clear to me.

I get that when someone already doesn't like someone, they nitpick, so...