Mr 600

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
mystery 626 ha ha

It is not my intent to discredit this song from Mr. Cash - however their powers that b ha ha) claim bout the fake 626 reminds me of Johnny's song 'One piece at a time'. As far as the production or proof of their phony claim - when they went to put the nuts and bolts in - all the holes were gone + after they got threw - the title weighed 60 pounds. fake neus comes at us one piece at a time - and it don't cost them a dime, but I know it's them when they TRY come through my town. see ya'll in the funny papers. They think their ridin around in style, actually they are showing their whole card as to who they really are - cowards.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
uh oh

Lol. It’s a high run. I know the rules of game play just fine. And do you consider it in the realm of possible reality that John didn’t, in fact, move any balls accidentally?

Mosconi was good at straight pool, probably the best that will ever live unless the game makes a serious comeback. He probably could’ve made more than 526 with an effort but he didn’t, at least never officially. The record is just for the most consecutive balls run so John now has that record “officially” pending unofficial investigation. It’s the making of hundreds of balls in a row without missing that is the meat and taters here.

I got my info bout him possibly 'nudging balls' on accident from u. i know yer not a solid source for correct info -so I should have thought bout that before hand. I think u meant pending an official investigation - everyone knows it's fake news jeff - yer fake neusance will only last so long, in my view Mosconi's family should sue ya'll for slandering a great player with a bum like schmidt

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I haven't been a member of the BCA for over 20 years, but nice try anyway. By the way I have absolutely nothing to do with John or his video! Sorry to say Danny, but you come off like a little bit of a looney tune on here. Everything is some kind of conspiracy and everyone is biased against you. Poor baby Danny, no one wants to play with you. It's no wonder why.

I offered to stake you once but that offer is off the table now. You could play like God but you're still worthless in my book. Good luck in the solitary life you are now living, far away from all the pool meanies.

Also u stated that u call it a run of 626 (based on here say) so with that statement u DO have somethin to do with it. I had a great story from that 93 tournament I was goin to share with ya - not so anymore as u really don't deserve to hear it. - Only a damn fool believes everything he hears - Charles Bronson. I tell u the same thang I told yer buddy bullet head schmidt. In a boxing ring u would think u were the poor baby tupea jay. Also I know u claim to be a bank pool playah - oh u would see the train comin playin me in that spot jay and run from that action - i promise. People who help promote shadow govt neus' and hide behind overseas players they smuggle across the border to beat up on USA players are as worthless as tits on a boar hog.

Last edited:

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have an uncle I'm being reminded of. We probably all do.

I will say it was the Mike Sigel vs Danny Harriman match that was partially responsible for getting me into pool. I can sympathize with a player of Danny's caliber being bitter with the game. I laugh thinking about winning a small time money game of Nine-ball while imitating Danny's demeanor at the table.

You are a very talented player just lighten up a bit. AZ isn't a bad group if you just go with the flow.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your last comments are what a west coast hack would sayJay, I will say this for ya - the 93 La Open (your event) was the best tournament I ever entered, the draw was on an open projector and out in the open for everyone to see. It was first class - all the way and a beautiful venue. Your comments here bout believing sumthin' u ain't seen are painfully normal politically correct hack stuff. You house overseas players to beat up on USA's best - good for you - I no mind playin best in the world -ain't scared. I know uh little of yer story and realizr you and John have alot in common. Maybe just another day at the office 4 you - not me, I do not enjoy making jokes out of fake news. I know you better now, I would be willing to bet that you do have some ties that bind you into saying Schmidt's run is real - even if he did foul and replace ball's later on. Your too intelligent to believe sumthin you ain't seen before - without visual proof - so I know where your loyalties lay or lie. oh and I ain't hear to make friend's necessarily - particularly the ones that believe everythin they hear - before proof is available. I don't want you as my backer and seriously doubt Dennis (overseas player u adopted) can win playing me in full rack bank or 3 cushion and maybe not even 14.1. adios
Id be surprised if thier window isn't open for a big bet in banks and 14-1

dudlock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have an uncle I'm being reminded of. We probably all do.

I will say it was the Mike Sigel vs Danny Harriman match that was partially responsible for getting me into pool. I can sympathize with a player of Danny's caliber being bitter with the game. I laugh thinking about winning a small time money game of Nine-ball while imitating Danny's demeanor at the table.

You are a very talented player just lighten up a bit. AZ isn't a bad group if you just go with the flow.

Danny's bitter overwhelming hatred for John is eating him alive.. And he tries to talk in some cryptic esoteric code talk to make himself seem more witty and intelligent. Also he keeps comparing the situation to deep state and fake news etc, but his behavior is exactly like those I think of as doing this kind of crap, like Nadler, Pelosi, Adam Shiittt, The Sqad etc.. I used to be sort of a fan of his too...

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
If he has just a fraction of the royalties of the JS soon to be released videos he should have no problem posting ,,

JMO:

The-Complete-Guide-to-Chicken-Feed-Blog-Cover-1.png

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Danny's bitter overwhelming hatred for John is eating him alive.. And he tries to talk in some cryptic esoteric code talk to make himself seem more witty and intelligent. Also he keeps comparing the situation to deep state and fake news etc, but his behavior is exactly like those I think of as doing this kind of crap, like Nadler, Pelosi, Adam Shiittt, The Sqad etc.. I used to be sort of a fan of his too...

JS did not treat him well....in person or on AZ.

But Danny doesn’t seem to remember the response he got from AZ when he got ill...
...could’ve been life threatening.
He seemed overwhelmed at the support he got here...but the Irish got tempers.

496852E2-B83F-4D4D-A834-ABBA71466605.jpeg

Read this and reflect, Danny

SJpilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Id be surprised if thier window isn't open for a big bet in banks and 14-1

9 ball banks and 14.1 I think you're right they'd probably bet. Full rack banks and 3 cushion though I'm not sure. I doubt Orcullo plays enough of either that his camp would bet big against someone known to play both regularly. I could be wrong, I know a couple Filipinos that play good 3 cushion but full rack banks is it's own whole game.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had never heard of this Danny guy before this thread, and I guess I wish I had never opened it. I’ve seen some pretty stupid threads on here but this one takes the trophy. What’s the point of all this arguing? If you don’t agree with the folks who have seen and verified the video, and that’s your right and fine by me, then wait until it’s released. Until then it’s just a bunch of chest thumping and one guy trying to prove he’s the tallest midget.

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had never heard of this Danny guy before this thread, and I guess I wish I had never opened it. I’ve seen some pretty stupid threads on here but this one takes the trophy. What’s the point of all this arguing? If you don’t agree with the folks who have seen and verified the video, and that’s your right and fine by me, then wait until it’s released. Until then it’s just a bunch of chest thumping and one guy trying to prove he’s the tallest midget.

I agree- this thread reads like some strange alternate reality like a twilight zone or black mirror episode

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Funny thing is, danny can prob get a decent sized spot from dennis, playing 10b or 1p.

Those pinoys have made plenty of solid players re-evaluate their games, after some 13-7...or the 7...or more.

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will say it was the Mike Sigel vs Danny Harriman match that was partially responsible for getting me into pool.
I was in the audience for that 1994 Pro Tour match held in Valley Forge, PA and televised later that year. After beating Varner in a semi, Danny faced Mike Sigel in the final.

Here's the link to that exciting final:

https://youtu.be/JR-LsNhYLBI?t=5186

Danny was 21 years-old and played absolutely amazing, top-level 9-ball. Even at that early age he had a seasoned veteran's remarkable cue ball control and came within a hair of beating Mike. Check out Sigel's (and Buddy Hall's) glowing comments at the end about the precocious talent exhibited by Danny, and hear their predictions for Danny's promising future as a pro. Mike was quite fortunate to escape with a win that day.

Arnaldo

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yep

I was in the audience for that 1994 Pro Tour match held in Valley Forge, PA and televised later that year. After beating Varner in a semi, Danny faced Mike Sigel in the final.

Here's the link to that exciting final:

https://youtu.be/JR-LsNhYLBI?t=5186

Danny was 21 years-old and played absolutely amazing, top-level 9-ball. Even at that early age he had a seasoned veteran's remarkable cue ball control and came within a hair of beating Mike. Check out Sigel's (and Buddy Hall's) glowing comments at the end about the precocious talent exhibited by Danny, and hear their predictions for Danny's promising future as a pro. Mike was quite fortunate to escape with a win that day.

Arnaldo

There was a time when Danny was world class by anyone's yardstick. I don't know how he is playing now but I suspect the vast majority on here that might want to take their disagreements to a pool table would be in for a rude awakening.

Hu

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
There was a time when Danny was world class by anyone's yardstick. I don't know how he is playing now but I suspect the vast majority on here that might want to take their disagreements to a pool table would be in for a rude awakening.

Hu

If this was about who shoots better pool, Danny would probably be on top. But it isn't. This topic has nothing to do with which forum member is or once was the better player or who flicked a chalk cube or rustled a piece of paper.

It's become a giant and ridiculous strawman arguement by a group who for some very deep rooted psychological reasons, want the 626 run to have never happened.

If the Superbowl was played last night and we all missed it, each of us would have a guess about whether team A or team B won. The next day we'd find out who was right.

The arguement here is that we don't know who won the game yet but you think team A won last night, and if I think team B won I am a gullible moron who believes things with no evidence. Furthermore, team B could not have won because you heard their second string QB illegally parks in handicap spaces and players today have more comfortable shoulder pads than Bart Starr and artificial turf is a Chinese conspiracy and OJ was framed.

There is very clear evidence of the deep seeded bias/hatred/jealousy on one side here...yet those people keep suggesting anyone who thinks 626 might have happened is biased or controlled by some mysterious force. It's almost hard to watch the mental spiral.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hu

You got that right Hu. We can question his reasoning for railing so hard on Mr 600 but he can definitely sling the rock around. I was pulling for him to beat that schmuck even though I knew he lost.

Can someone help me here....was Schmidt the guy who once at a tournament (maybe the DCC) raked the balls mid match for some stupid reason? Or am I just making shit up again? Fisherman tend to do that so much we can’t distinguish reality that well after awhile.