Canada Billiard?

taipan12

im interested in purchasing a pool table from Canada Billiard. I've looked all over the internet and can't seem to find any reviews on this company's tables except for the Black Crown.

Im looking at purchasing the Pacific or the Banff model. Both priced approximately at $2400 - $2600.

If anyone has any information about their tables please reply

Thanks

kid

billiard mechanic
Silver Member
Very solid construction using mdf and plywood sandwich board for the frame ,solid birch rail cut with the same tool than for every canada billiard, leg levelers on ALL of their models...:thumbup: I'd say you will hardly find any furniture style table that matches quality for that price.

ellsmako

Canada billiards table

Just Received my new Canada Billiards table. I ordered the Ancestral table which is all Birch with simonis 860 cloth. They even matched a sample piece of my home furniture to match. great job. Install was a breeze. customer service even via email, in person or phone was quick and direct. Love the table with the aramith pro balls. Watching the ball spin in place after a shot with English is memorizing.

Oma Miesta

Registered
Hey man, Im selling a Mint Black Crown Canada Billiards Pool Table, really solid table with custom work done to it, brand new rails, tighter pockets, and blue simonis cloth. lemme know if youre interested