As more bashing against deanoc continues...we now sympathize for him

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
IMHO Deanoc Customer list is his business, not your. Would you also like to see the POTUS TRUMP Tax Returns, well IMHO it his business, and not the public business.:smile:

I becomes my business when I'm browsing FB sales listings and find a sh!itpot cue for sale for $500 bucks. I'm the one who reached out to the mods of the groups, and the seller to make sure he knew what he was selling and the mods knew what he was posting. The seller had no clue, and was not happy about being lied to. Which is a normal reaction by normal people. You and the HawaiianEye are delusional beyond recoup. The only other supporter of Dean I've found was JC. So, that, by my count, is three among thousands. Thousands that realize Dean set out to cheat everyone of us, from the beginning. Look back at the original posts. I even showed interest. However, I realized early on this was a turd waiting to fall.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I becomes my business when I'm browsing FB sales listings and find a sh!itpot cue for sale for $500 bucks. I'm the one who reached out to the mods of the groups, and the seller to make sure he knew what he was selling and the mods knew what he was posting. The seller had no clue, and was not happy about being lied to. Which is a normal reaction by normal people. You and the HawaiianEye are delusional beyond recoup. The only other supporter of Dean I've found was JC. So, that, by my count, is three among thousands. Thousands that realize Dean set out to cheat everyone of us, from the beginning. Look back at the original posts. I even showed interest. However, I realized early on this was a turd waiting to fall.

You got none
I got two
Don't worry about my cue

Don't worry, be happy.

I'm happy.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Not everyone browses AZB and not everyone knows what's going on. With all these Crapot cues floating around the more you will see unsuspecting sellers and buyers with that item. It recycles around like a disease.

These cues should be destroyed.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not everyone browses AZB and not everyone knows what's going on. With all these Crapot cues floating around the more you will see unsuspecting sellers and buyers with that item. It recycles around like a disease.

These cues should be destroyed.

These cues are collector items now. Getting more famous by the day.

Don't worry, be happy.

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
You got none
I got two
Don't worry about my cue

Don't worry, be happy.

I'm happy.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

I don't worry about much of anything. I definitely don't worry about you or your cues. I'm honestly happy that you're happy with your cues. That's what you and Coco fail to realize. It's not about whether you're happy with the cues or not. It's the fact that all this was a sham, perpetrated by a long time member of the pool community, using his "good rep" to to cheat people out of thousands of dollars. That buck is then passed on to the next buyer of these cues. You may never sell yours. Use it in good health. At the end of the day, those who purchased were cheated. By your account, you didn't buy yours either, so you have no right to comment, correct? Ugh!
Edit: And, isn't your cue the one that was so badly built that it had to be corrected by LV? Says a lot for the workmanship in these cues.

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Also more people asked for refunds, Dean didn't actually disclose it to all of his customers. Another found out after he listed the cue for sale and got torched online

Makes sense. He cut those checks to keep them quiet about it. So, the folks that would have gotten burned got reimbursed, so they don't really have a beef. They dodge a bullet. Meanwhile, Deano is pretty quiet on the subject now, kind of weird.

Even the dozens and dozens of folks that like him won't post here an hurt their own reputation trying to defend this actions. Cant' blame them. Seems weird, it's only one or two guys defending him at this point with so many loyal customers and friends ;)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here you go spreading rumors again.

You can read what LV said here in this thread.

See post #13

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=510848

The only thing evidenced there is that 'some' people supplied their own wood, thus ending up with cues that are markedly different than the jackpot line initially released.

In fact, one could interpret dean's willingness to have custom substitutions was a result of his or his first-round purchasers' dissatisfaction.

Nonetheless, you have 2. You didn't get the same product as the average Joe on 1, and you didn't pay what others did for the other.

Point remains, you did not have the same experience with jackpots as the average Joe did.
Handle wood was cored before the cue was assembled.

Dean wanted some unique handle wood for the second batch of cues. Some people sent him some camphor and redwood. Both are to light and unstable to use without coring. I was coring some things for me and Dean asked if I could core the wood for him.

Larry

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Point remains, you did not have the same experience with jackpots as the average Joe did.

I have one of the Jacpot cues from the original batch. Cue plays like a charm.

And, here you go again trying to explain other people's experiences, Jimi.

You may have had a whole ton of experiences, but none of them involved a Jacpot cue.

Don't worry, be happy.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I am currently shopping for a cue.

Better clear some space in your mailbox if Dean is reading this! :wink:

By the way, I hear the next one coming out is the "VanBo" line.

Motto is "Everyone who buys one gets a Boening"

Last edited:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your personal, subjective feelings about whether the cue plays well or not has zero relevance to this discussion, but you know that.

Your jabbering about a cue you never had is irrelavent to me, Skippy.

Don't worry, be happy.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Your jabbering about a cue you never had is irrelavent to me, Skippy.

Don't worry, be happy.

As far as myself goes, I'm just trying to make people laugh in tough times. We're all past this, Dean's in hiding (for now), let's all drop it and continue with our friendships. No need for any of us to argue about this, it's all been said.