Price for a used Valeu bar box

djoverboard

Registered
What is a good or average price for a used valley bar box ? Likely needs new cloth. Cushions I hope not ,....

next question i....does anyone know how much a valley bar box breaks down? I've seen video of removing and recovering the slate. I'm curious does the cabinet of the table break down or is it moved as one piece ?

Last edited:

mcfly1955

Registered
About $400-800 around here, without the work done and pickup required from what I've seen. Some will randomly pop up under $400 in rougher shape but go quickly. Nicer ones or with work/delivery involved seem to be more like $1,000-$1,500.

Geosnooker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In my city, $1000 to set up and ready to play.

Call up a pool mechanic ‘before’ buying a table, not after. Tell him to check the ad or whatever and get an opinion. Ask a price to move and set up

Better still, tell a mechanic what you want in a pool table. Get his feedback and let him find one...available in most cities every week. He can likely get a decent one for $200 and make his money moving, setting it up...properly.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Price and availability are somewhat of a crapshoot, based on location and timing.

I'd imagine lots of people are looking at getting home tables now.

I do know bicycle sales are at a very high level right now.