Valley Table

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looking for a new 93” to go on second floor of house. Who sells and delivers... Princeton NJ area. A home model ... not coin. Thanks.

mcfly1955

Registered
Looking for a new 93” to go on second floor of house. Who sells and delivers... Princeton NJ area. A home model ... not coin. Thanks.

Check out barpooltables.net. I wasn't able to work out a deal with trading my existing table with him, so I used someone closer, but he was very nice on the phone and has great reviews, and another forum user used him. The only downside with him is I think you'll have to provide the muscle, but might be able to get a few guys from a local moving company if you or friends and family can't handle it.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Check out barpooltables.net. I wasn't able to work out a deal with trading my existing table with him, so I used someone closer, but he was very nice on the phone and has great reviews, and another forum user used him. The only downside with him is I think you'll have to provide the muscle, but might be able to get a few guys from a local moving company if you or friends and family can't handle it.

Hi. Thanks.... but need someone to complete installation.

mcfly1955

Registered
Hi. Thanks.... but need someone to complete installation.

No prob. They do install, and if it's first floor you don't have to do anything, but he said if stairs are involved I need to provide help for the stairs portion.

Might be worth asking if that's still the case, their prices were hard to beat for nice re-worked valleys with simonis and penguin rails.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
No prob. They do install, and if it's first floor you don't have to do anything, but he said if stairs are involved I need to provide help for the stairs portion.

Might be worth asking if that's still the case, their prices were hard to beat for nice re-worked valleys with simonis and penguin rails.

Would want a new table

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I bought a used Valley 7fter 10 days ago. The deal was too good to pass up. It was bought for my son in the Chicago area. The table looks new and only had a slight scratch on one side of the box. It came with balls and 6 cues. Less than 10 miles from his house and I nailed it for $450.

It is heavy and we had stairs on both houses...it kicked my butt but its done. The table came apart very easy. The slate was tough but three guys(all big) carried it up the stairs and into our truck with no issues. The box was heavier than the slate and there is not any decent places on it to grab. Getting up the stairs was brutal requiring sheer brute strength and we had nothing really good to grip, not even sure how we did it:wink:

The table will be upgraded with new cloth and Ridgeback rails on my next trip to the area, even though the cloth on it is new it is the slowest cloth I have ever played on...like bluegrass.

All in all the timing, deal and proximity to my boys house was ideal.
Facebook marketplace was soooo easy.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Valley Panther is not coin operated. The table is for a house not a commercial establishment.

Last edited:

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have an 8' Valley Panther Home Edition. No coin slots. Flush pockets and corners. Simonis 860, blue.

Home room.jpg