I think this place is messing with my otherwise pleasant disposition

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The negativity is breaking me down.:)

Maybe I'll try coming back at some point but until then... later.

Reactions: JAM

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
263435_10150672375955006_803600005_18776896_628985_n.jpg

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Thanks for letting all of us know, you'll surely be missed. Oh look at me contributing to the negativity. Reminds me of people that post on Facebook that they're deactivating their account but 2 hours later they're commenting somewhere.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OP has a point.....this swamp is filled with gators and snakes that will bite......you have to develop a tough hide to endure around these parts.....
and give back better than you get and surely you will get it from others. It's easier to criticize than offer genuine praise or meaningful comments.
That takes too much time and effort..........a a little bit of humanity that seriously is lacking the past couple of years on the Forum.......Take a break
and come back and kick some ass.......don't bother getting mad.....just be sure you always get even.

Matt B.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
I left for a time. What hurt my feelings most was when someone said: "Don't let the door catch you.", and: "Thanks for letting us all know.", and: "I'm an attention whore who wants to be left alone.", and: "See ya, bye-bye, orwevra.", and: "Then take a break, why publicize it?", and: "Don't let it get to you. Don't listen to the sharks at the table.", and: "The negativity is breaking me down."
Whoops, you made that last remark. Forget that one.
Anyway, write if you get work. :thumbup:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I left for a time. What hurt my feelings most was when someone said: "Don't let the door catch you.", and: "Thanks for letting us all know.", and: "I'm an attention whore who wants to be left alone.", and: "See ya, bye-bye, orwevra.", and: "Then take a break, why publicize it?", and: "Don't let it get to you. Don't listen to the sharks at the table.", and: "The negativity is breaking me down."
Whoops, you made that last remark. Forget that one.
Anyway, write if you get work. :thumbup:

I've always felt bad about that thread, but the bottom line is that nobody cares if anybody leaves.
If you are going to leave AZ then shut-up and hit the door, leave with dignity and your
head held high, nobody will miss you.
Just like the pool hall, you leave for ten years and come back, it's like you never left.

My suggestion to the OP is to forget about all of this nonsense, leave for a few days, then come back as if nothing happened.
See if I'm right

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

Satori....means understanding of your true nature....an awakening.

You won't find it on the web or any brick and mortar location.
Time to search within....and make the post you always wanted to see....
....this post shall be like an isle of serenity in a storm-tossed sea.

Or just put up your dukes....and ask " Who said that?" :mad:

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
I've always felt bad about that thread, but the bottom line is that nobody cares if anybody leaves.
If you are going to leave AZ then shut-up and hit the door, leave with dignity and your
head held high, nobody will miss you.
Just like the pool hall, you leave for ten years and come back, it's like you never left.
My suggestion to the OP is to forget about all of this nonsense, leave for a few days, then come back as if nothing happened.
See if I'm right

Ain't it the truth. :smile:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I make it 3 to 1 you don't leave and never intended to.
Same trap that most are in.

The Bible has a description of people who are like a "dog returning to his own vomit"
Sometimes I identify with the thought.

Last edited:

His Boy Elroy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No one ever has anything negative to say to me.They just ignore me. If there are any opening posters who want their thread to die for whatever reason, p.m me. If I post, there's a good chance it'll be the last one.:wink:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
No one ever has anything negative to say to me.They just ignore me. If there are any opening posters who want their thread to die for whatever reason, p.m me. If I post, there's a good chance it'll be the last one.:wink:

You aren't the first one to post that...everybody feels that way sometimes.

....sorry to end the thread....:eek:

MDSPHOTO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OP has a point.....this swamp is filled with gators and snakes that will bite......you have to develop a tough hide to endure around these parts.....
and give back better than you get and surely you will get it from others. It's easier to criticize than offer genuine praise or meaningful comments.
That takes too much time and effort..........a a little bit of humanity that seriously is lacking the past couple of years on the Forum.......Take a break
and come back and kick some ass.......don't bother getting mad.....just be sure you always get even.

Matt B.

This^^^^^^^^^^*^^. As a newb to pool and this forum it helps to have thick skin and use the ignore button a lot. The hey I'm leaving posts usually have little impact on the community culture and only serve to rile up the Sharks that smell blood in the water. Just go quietly and when you miss it come back it will still be here.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

Sometimes taking a break from AZ is a good idea. Same with pool. Often you come back with renewed energy and enthusiasm. Hope to see you around, Satori.

know it all

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Matt B.

well said to all the nits on az.