Best handheld vacuum for a pool table?

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any suggestions for a good handheld vacuum to clean simonis cloth. Thanks.

madhatter44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
best handheld

I use this one and it works great
All kidding aside I use this by Simonis and it works fine. Not cheap but does the job.

Attachments

• 261125.jpg
    261125.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2,989
  • x1c_1487180702_x1a_850.jpg
    x1c_1487180702_x1a_850.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 2,906
Last edited:

sixwillwin

King of the Meadow
Silver Member
I use an Oreck Ironman which has 2 speeds and also just a suction brush or a slow rotating brush. Seems to work well and then it hit the cloth with a microfiber rag, the static picks up ALOT of chalk.

bflgvs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone else here use a 'Dirt Devil" ??

Thanks and have a good weekend,

-Kat,

I've used one in the past and it accomplished what I wanted. We also used one in the room I frequented during my term in MA.

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I use a regular, lightweight, Oreck upright that has soft brush and is very gentle on the cloth. I also have a B&D handheld to get under the rails.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
Bissell 3-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vac. For the price of $20 its a steal, works great for several different uses.

Forbin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks you guy's > Have had a little 'Devil' for 20 years. Works like a champ in my car on stairs etc....:poke:Think I will get a new brush before putting on the table haha

-Kat,

a1712

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I use a Shark hand held w/a rotating brush. It's amazing how much chalk they pick up. Before everyone starts hollering about not using a rotating brush, I use them a minimum of once per week on our 3-Diamond bar boxes w/860HR cloth. Our cloth was last changed 09/15 by Josh Ebert and they still look good. We have 14-16 teams that play Mon.-Thurs., free pool all Sun., and Tourneys at least once a month on Saturdays. If the rotating brush is hurting them, you can't prove it to me. I also keep our balls impeccably clean and twice per month wet wipe them with a extremely hot Woolight solution( per RKC ). Brian.

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I use a Shark with rotating brush as well. Mine has the hose that I can pop off and use under the rails. After that I wipe the table down with a damp cloth and it plays great. I have a 9 foot Diamond pro with Simonis Tournament blue on it.

I use a Shark hand held w/a rotating brush. It's amazing how much chalk they pick up. Before everyone starts hollering about not using a rotating brush, I use them a minimum of once per week on our 3-Diamond bar boxes w/860HR cloth. Our cloth was last changed 09/15 by Josh Ebert and they still look good. We have 14-16 teams that play Mon.-Thurs., free pool all Sun., and Tourneys at least once a month on Saturdays. If the rotating brush is hurting them, you can't prove it to me. I also keep our balls impeccably clean and twice per month wet wipe them with a extremely hot Woolight solution( per RKC ). Brian.

Attachments

• IMG_0028.JPG
    IMG_0028.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 888

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I use the Shark Professional Upright. I clean under the rails, set the vacuum cleaner up on the table, run it back & forth, then use the long slender tool under the rails * Voila.. the job is done. Time 10 minutes
I also vacuum the pockets...