DCC 2020 1p updates.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a shame that there aren't any streams for these matches. Just put a camera up and let it run.

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
What happened to Scott Frost. It looks as if he lost in the 3rd round and didn’t do a buy in?

🎱

racetoday

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like it's SVB vs Filler at 10:00 am tomorrow morning in round 6

At least I think so..... this tournament is impossible to get good reliable information from I think. Either that or I'm looking in the wrong places.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Round 6

Efren(1) vs Bergman at noon.
Busty(1) vs our AZ resident Lou Fig(1)
SVB vs Filler(1) 10am
Alex vs Shaw

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a shame that there aren't any streams for these matches. Just put a camera up and let it run.
Lot of reasons for this. One, its DCC's show and they make the streaming decisions. Another is the fact that the outside tables are very close together so even if they wanted to getting good cameras and equipment in there its almost impossible. They contract with Accu-stats and poolactiontv. I'm sure if someone wanted to stream outer tables DCC would be open to some sort of arrangement. UD: i msg'd DCC about the table-side phone streamers. Said that it does happen even though its not allowed. They don't have the people/time to chase down each streamer.

Last edited:

LHP5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's the Efren count? Is he playing well?

Bergman 1-0

Game 1 was hard to analyze. Bergmans break and he just played solid and got to 8 first.

Game 2 is a bit more back and forth with balls clustered all over the place. Efren played an awesome kick bank for his first point, but after that it seems like it's going to be a long game.