Help identifying 3 slate table Brand/Mfg

Jbone1702

I have scoured this table and can’t find any brand identifying information. It was part of the house when we bought it 5 years ago. Here are pictures.

Attachments

• 7BE57961-2978-480F-B429-9BEA7FAC21D8.jpg
    7BE57961-2978-480F-B429-9BEA7FAC21D8.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 356
  • 2C7887F9-7FA7-4934-AC9A-E35AC6AD733D.jpg
    2C7887F9-7FA7-4934-AC9A-E35AC6AD733D.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 356
  • 3E0780CC-A301-4435-AA6F-7DA7CD1C4CAC.jpg
    3E0780CC-A301-4435-AA6F-7DA7CD1C4CAC.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 358
  • F97476F2-A1DE-443A-96C0-D0F10BB7AF8E.jpg
    F97476F2-A1DE-443A-96C0-D0F10BB7AF8E.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 357
  • 7732FBBF-CF54-4ED5-8E5D-FE13A0EE4477.jpg
    7732FBBF-CF54-4ED5-8E5D-FE13A0EE4477.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 358

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
Stay Clear

It is an older Chinese import. I installed a ton of them for people like DLT, and numerous other table importers back 12 to 15 years ago. They were very difficult to assemble because most pieces were missing holes or inserts. My recommendation is to stay clear from this table.

Sorry....just read entire post. It is not worth much. I am sorry to have bashed your table. I can take down my post if you like.

Last edited:

Jbone1702

It’s fine, not trying to sell on here and want to do what’s right, not trying to rip anyone off. If you are right, that’s disappointing but it’s a great table! Rolls fast, could bounce on rails and pockets play fair.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s fine, not trying to sell on here and want to do what’s right, not trying to rip anyone off. If you are right, that’s disappointing but it’s a great table! Rolls fast, could bounce on rails and pockets play fair.
300bux............

Jbone1702

Have a local guy that moves them and said the below...

"Yes thats a current mainstream design furniture quality table which quite often are unidentified. Definitely not a cheaper entry level gameroom table." So now wondering if it really is an asian import.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

"Yes thats a current mainstream design furniture quality table which quite often are unidentified. Definitely not a cheaper entry level gameroom table." So now wondering if it really is an asian import.
From the underneath view its a generic import. There's probably 50 factories in China that make these and they are shipped literally by the boatload. Brand new they run anywhere from 300-2grand. This wasn't made here.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I wonder what kind of quality table wouldn't have a name or something identifying it?

I found the table mechanic that installed my table on this forum, he wasn't quite as knowledgeable as I had assumed.
I'd post in the mechanic forum and maybe RKC will be kind enough to chime in.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty shoddy build quality. Very typical of Asian imports. Its a basic gameroom table. OK for casual rec. play. L-brakets on the frame and pressed wood slate liner. Not too good.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

He may have been talking about those cheap $300 tables you find in WalMart that don't use slate vs this one. This table is definitely over those, but not as good as most others.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He may have been talking about those cheap $300 tables you find in WalMart that don't use slate vs this one. This table is definitely over those, but not as good as most others.
Well put. People post these all the time expecting to have some nugget. Sorry, no nugget. The wholesale on tables like this can be as low as $200/unit. Your spa/patio/gameroom stores sell a ton of these. Usually around a grand new, deliv, set-up.

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
About ten years ago my buddy moves into his new house. With a huge basement he outfits it with all the man toys. Bar, stools. Drink tables, poker table with six comfy chairs and a 8' pool table. Couple of years later he upgrades it to some 860 for better speed.

Whoa, the mechanic is suprised with the one inch slate instead of 3/4. Says he doesn't see that much with these. That's good. He also said the installer had the legs upside down. That's bad. He re-did the legs and it plays pretty good. But I have a Gold Crown IV and he always wants to play at my house. Must be the free beer.

Anyway you never know what you might get. It's not a bad table.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
About ten years ago my buddy moves into his new house. With a huge basement he outfits it with all the man toys. Bar, stools. Drink tables, poker table with six comfy chairs and a 8' pool table. Couple of years later he upgrades it to some 860 for better speed.

Whoa, the mechanic is suprised with the one inch slate instead of 3/4. Says he doesn't see that much with these. That's good. He also said the installer had the legs upside down. That's bad. He re-did the legs and it plays pretty good. But I have a Gold Crown IV and he always wants to play at my house. Must be the free beer.

Anyway you never know what you might get. It's not a bad table.
These tables are meant for your basic gameroom and to have fun with. In that light they're fine. 1" slate doesn't mean much if the frame is poorly built. I've played on a bunch of these things and they're fine for what they are.

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$300-$500 tops. Check craigslist you’ll see many similar tables. Folks will ask way too much for them and they will sit.

nj82tj

The dude abides.
Silver Member
Style wise it looks like my Brunswick. However, my Brunswick has an inlaid plaque in the top of the end rail identifying it. The underside of my table looks more robust as well.