Stolen league money

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jr. Detective agency is closed.

Poodle, I have researched you and it looks like you've gone by this name for at least 3 years that I can determine.

My advice: cut the crap. Posting inflammatory images calling another an asswipe will earn you a permanent ban the next time.

I have very little patience when it come to new posters rocking the boat.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jr. Detective agency is closed.

Poodle, I have researched you and it looks like you've gone by this name for at least 3 years that I can determine.

My advice: cut the crap. Posting inflammatory images calling another an asswipe will earn you a permanent ban the next time.

I have very little patience when it come to new posters rocking the boat.

well I'll ask the obvious-How is that when his acct was just opened here on azb less than 45 days ago ? Does it matter that he or someone else may have been using that name elsewhere for 3 years? I dont really give a sh%t about anything he said -just wondering about that part.

Last edited:

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
190 posts in a month?
Poodle of Doom obviously enjoys stirring the pot; just don't feed the Poodle and maybe he stops begging for scraps while the adults are at the table.

It isn't just the pot stirring, he had the two dumbest posts in the thread. First was the one where he claimed that a class action suit where the total amount was $19,000 was practicable and should be pursued. The second was his bad math that told us that $19,000 in one dollar bills has a volume of 11 cubic feet. A typical bankers box for documents is just over 1 cubic foot. So it never occurred to him that it was absurd that one would need 11 banker boxes to hold $19,000. In school we called this a reasonability check.

But then again, none of his posts seems particularly reasonable.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lots of people play out of the Phoenix area around this forum, and this happened in a pretty high-profile room. Anyone else who needs verification could find out pretty easily. Or maybe this new guy is right, maybe I've been waiting around for 11 years to fool all you guys.

Man, i knew you had a dark side, but this?

Et tu, brute?

Fuji-whopper

Fargo: 457...play some?
Silver Member
well I'll ask the obvious-How is that when his acct was just opened here on azb less than 45 days ago ? Does it matter that he or someone else may have been using that name elsewhere for 3 years? I dont really give a sh%t about anything he said -just wondering about that part.

Maybe his IP is one that has been coming to the website for the 3 years but he only signed up recently? That would be my guess, a very uneducated one I'll admit to but I figure IP is the way they track a lot of usage.

Neil

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe his IP is one that has been coming to the website for the 3 years but he only signed up recently? That would be my guess, a very uneducated one I'll admit to but I figure IP is the way they track a lot of usage.

Neil

Tracking an IP and knowing "you've gone by this name for at least 3 years" are 2 different things entirely.

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
No need for anyone to play detective.

If you have a suspicion, contact me.

Rampant speculation isn't productive

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Lots of people play out of the Phoenix area around this forum, and this happened in a pretty high-profile room. Anyone else who needs verification could find out pretty easily. Or maybe this new guy is right, maybe I've been waiting around for 11 years to fool all you guys.

Deep down inside when I met you ten years ago there was a tiny part of me that said "I really hope that this guy isnt just a fraud waiting for the chance to start a thread on AZ."

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Deep down inside when I met you ten years ago there was a tiny part of me that said "I really hope that this guy isnt just a fraud waiting for the chance to start a thread on AZ."

That limo ride with those sloots was where I hooked you.

mrkollins

USSA Board
I've never had the time to play league so I'm not that familiar with how it all works, but why wasn't that money in the bank? If he's holding almost 20 grand the whole season I would think they'd want to make a few bucks interest off that much money. Seems pretty stupid all the way around. Hope it works out and everyone can make it to Vegas.

A careless and irresponsible league operator.Legally liable.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is about ez that is beautiful? I forget...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180718-113623_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180718-113623_Gallery.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 702

MickeyMantle

Mickey Mantle #7
Stolen League Money

Do not like that these leagues do not post updates on the money being collected. In our bowling leagues, there was a President and Sec/Treasurer that would sign off on the weekly deposits to the bank account on the bulletin board and both had to sign the check to avoid this. With all due respects to the poster's evaluation of the "money man" that is way too much money to go on, not accounted for...too much to just trust anyone person.

ingins

Shoot from the Hip
Silver Member
Not to defend anyone but they tried to put in a treasurer in place but several people in the league called BCA and or threatened to not play in the league if the treasurer that LO wanted was put in place

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums