Becue at BCAPL World July 18 - 28

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be at the BCAPL World Tournament but at this time will not have a booth. I will do demos by appointment. The appointments will be around other work that I'm doing. YES I will have stock to BUY at great prices that will not be posted online. I will have cues from 62 inches to the standard 58 inches. There will be a good stock of Dark Matter Break Cues. I will also have a limited stock of accessories like weight system and extensions. I will also have a few shafts with Uni-Loc joints. And the following new item a 12.5 Prime shaft and the Dark Matter Jump Cue. I will also have a limited supply of our New Case made by JB Cases.

Text or call me at 574-320-2438 – If you get voice mail leave a message and number and I will call back. Or email me at USABecueOfficial@gmail.com
Don’t miss out on a chance to try and own one of the best cues in the world!
Ricky Bryant

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would suggest that anyone wanting to try out a carbon fiber cue contact Ricky and see, for yourself, how well the Becue plays.

Personally, I'd be interested in trying out the new 12.5mm Prime shaft.

I have the 12mm Prime and the 11.8mm 5.1, but I've always liked "fatter" shafts.

FWIW, I've put all my other cues in the closet since I started playing with the Becue several months back. I don't think you can find a "better" hitting cue anywhere. It may not be for everyone, but as soon as I picked it up, it was "point and shoot" and I had absolutely no adjustment time.

To me, the Becue Prime shaft "feels" and "plays" more like wood shaft than the REVO does. It, also, seems to hit more "pure" than a wood shaft. By that, I mean you feel no vibrations no matter how far out you hit on the cue ball.

Last edited:

Cocoa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would suggest that anyone wanting to try out a carbon fiber cue contact Ricky and see, for yourself, how well the Becue plays.

Personally, I'd be interested in trying out the new 12.5mm Prime shaft.

I have the 12mm Prime and the 11.8mm 5.1, but I've always liked "fatter" shafts.

FWIW, I've put all my other cues in the closet since I started playing with the Becue several months back. I don't think you can find a "better" hitting cue anywhere. It may not be for everyone, but as soon as I picked it up, it was "point and shoot" and I had absolutely no adjustment time.

To me, the Becue Prime shaft "feels" and "plays" more like wood shaft than the REVO does. It, also, seems to hit more "pure" than a wood shaft. By that, I mean you feel no vibrations no matter how far out you hit on the cue ball.

Why do you always knock REVO when comparing Becue ? Can you show a single instance where REVO makes a comparison to Becue?

We get that you love Becue and that’s fine just stop badmouthing REVO until given a reason.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why do you always knock REVO when comparing Becue ? Can you show a single instance where REVO makes a comparison to Becue?

We get that you love Becue and that’s fine just stop badmouthing REVO until given a reason.

I am not "knocking" anything.

I am making a "personal comparison".

I don't work for anybody from REVO or Becue, I just happen to own a Becue and REVO gets a lot more exposure, so I let people know that there is more than ONE choice when it comes to carbon fiber products.

I'm hoping people would try more than one product before they do an impulse buy.

Take a chill pill.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not "knocking" anything.

I am making a "personal comparison".

I don't work for anybody from REVO or Becue, I just happen to own a Becue and REVO gets a lot more exposure, so I let people know that there is more than ONE choice when it comes to carbon fiber products.

I'm hoping people would try more than one product before they do an impulse buy.

Take a chill pill.

How long did you play with a revo before deciding it wasn’t for you?

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How long did you play with a revo before deciding it wasn’t for you?

I don't have a lot of time playing with a REVO, but I tried the Becue out for about the same time before I ever got one and after I had already played with the REVO.

The REVO played good, but it didn't excite me enough that I wanted to rush out and buy one. When I played with the Becue, I was way more impressed with it, but I didn't rush out to buy it, either. However, I thought if I ever got rid of one of my playing cues, I may get one if the price was right. Before that occurred, I got one from a friend of mine at a price I couldn't refuse and I am glad I jumped on it.

I didn't say the REVO wasn't for me. I'm sure I could play with the REVO and adjust to it like I have with every cue I ever owned. I have played with numerous cues over 50 years and always adjusted to what I was playing with.

To ME, the Becue plays better than the REVO. To Efren, maybe his $12 cue plays better. What I'm saying is "try them all out before you invest that much money in one".

I have tried the REVO on several different "high dollar" butts and I don't think any of those combinations "hit" as well as the carbon-fiber Becue shaft matched with its carbon-fiber butt. Maybe that is the key...carbon fiber shaft and butt. Not a mix-match of materials.