what is a black goldcrown ?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I still don't see the asking price for that table, it's not brand new in the box, never been set up. Who knows how long it WAS set up, or how many times it has been recovered over the years, let alone who did the recovering.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
If they wanted to show the value of the table, they should provide current pictures, disassembled, so you can really see what it looks like today.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The general lee is starting to grow on me. Can somebody photoshop us some traditional colors on it?

Am I dreaming with that question?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
The general lee is starting to grow on me. Can somebody photoshop us some traditional colors on it?

Am I dreaming with that question?

The bigger question is why would anyone trying to sell a GC1 for $5900 as original in excellent condition, suggest the buyer might want to replace the cushions before assembling the table, unless of course they were really trying to sell the paint job and not the table itself.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They should deduct a fair amout for inaccurately depicting the Confederate Flag; seven stars too many.

48160412516_c8eb6a3c90_m.jpg

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
The cloth is half the character of the table. Would be interesting to play on, and for the look of it, it's spot on.

The cloth looks red and the aprons more orange. If you can't match it exactly then make it different enough to be clear you weren't trying to...rule #1 in design.

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Depends on if you are a Dukes of Hazzard fan or not.... :thumbup:

1118732784.jpg

Oh no... no no no... I can't UNSEE that:eek:

So, I guess the Whitey table with white cloth would be the BOSS HOGG model?

Last edited:

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The cloth looks red and the aprons more orange. If you can't match it exactly then make it different enough to be clear you weren't trying to...rule #1 in design.

Well, remember that the General Lee Charger WAS orange.. can't tell if
they got the shade right.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The car itself by today's standards is kind of ridiculous. I'll take a Charger of that Vintage, upgrade the suspension and Put a HellCrate motor in it:thumbup: