I can't find any reviews or opinions about Krindlekin cues.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Prostul dacă nu-i fudul nu e prost destul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see it's still the Romanian language, try this translation of the same words,

إن لم يكن أحمق متكبر ليس غبيا بما فيه الكفاية.

OR

Si pas fou arrogante pas assez stupide.

OR,( truth is, I have never spoken anything but ENGLISH in life, I have written a few words in this language though,)

如果不是自大的傻瓜不會傻到。traditional of course, not modern.

OR

In ENGLISH, your Romanian words mean,

"If not arrogant fool not stupid enough."

I have but one simple question,

HOW'S THE CUE SELLING BUSINESS GOING HERE ON THE GREAT AZBILLIARDS? ROTFFLMFAO, break time is over but I can laugh until lunch, good day.

Enigmaticul

Banned
Az is a overcrowded market. Great resource but nevertheless a market were price dictates everything. In today's world it's a buyers market which has drive down the prices to near nothing. Unless you have a big name there is no money. People expect to pay 300-400-500 and get the world and the moon. So I keep it simple. Local friends and family. Works great, people judge from afar out of envy or pure evil. But the truth is I probably gifted more cues then I have build. The concept behind the. The idea behind the swing knowledge is stolen and not thought comes from the following. Apprentices like me must stay or hover around masters and pay attention. Did you think that I have learned how to put a leather wrap on perfectly just by watching the video? No
I went to the derby took a chair and watched Steve Lomax for hours how he installs leather wraps and "stole" the procedure. The tips and tricks only a master like him can do. Who would give a novice cue maker like me the time of day? Hey BlackBurn I don't know you you don't know me but please answer all these questions for me... It will never happen. Josh Threadway is a great guy and a amazing up and coming cue maker but without the knowledge and turnkey shop of Jim Buss ever wonder how far he would of made it. He was lucky to have such a great master next to him willing to open his shop and brains to him and pretty much teach him everything. So he "stole" all the knowledge he could from Jim buss and good for him. Unfortunately I do not have anyone in town to do the same for me. There is jimmy sickles and I offered to come and mop, vacuum , clean toilets, just to come to his shop and learn and watch and maybe with time he would take me under his wing and maybe I would "steal" from a master but that was not the case. So I learned on my own by "stealing" knowledge from others.
I built my own lathe
I built own tapering machine
And I have shared and will continue to share with anyone all the "secrets" and suppliers that others hold so dear.
Enough lecture for the day, got cues to finish.... :)

Az is a overcrowded market. Great resource but nevertheless a market were price dictates everything. In today's world it's a buyers market which has drive down the prices to near nothing. Unless you have a big name there is no money. People expect to pay 300-400-500 and get the world and the moon. So I keep it simple. Local friends and family. Works great, people judge from afar out of envy or pure evil. But the truth is I probably gifted more cues then I have build. The concept behind the. The idea behind the swing knowledge is stolen and not thought comes from the following. Apprentices like me must stay or hover around masters and pay attention. Did you think that I have learned how to put a leather wrap on perfectly just by watching the video? No
I went to the derby took a chair and watched Steve Lomax for hours how he installs leather wraps and "stole" the procedure. The tips and tricks only a master like him can do. Who would give a novice cue maker like me the time of day? Hey BlackBurn I don't know you you don't know me but please answer all these questions for me... It will never happen. Josh Threadway is a great guy and a amazing up and coming cue maker but without the knowledge and turnkey shop of Jim Buss ever wonder how far he would of made it. He was lucky to have such a great master next to him willing to open his shop and brains to him and pretty much teach him everything. So he "stole" all the knowledge he could from Jim buss and good for him. Unfortunately I do not have anyone in town to do the same for me. There is jimmy sickles and I offered to come and mop, vacuum , clean toilets, just to come to his shop and learn and watch and maybe with time he would take me under his wing and maybe I would "steal" from a master but that was not the case. So I learned on my own by "stealing" knowledge from others.
I built my own lathe
I built own tapering machine
And I have shared and will continue to share with anyone all the "secrets" and suppliers that others hold so dear.
Enough lecture for the day, got cues to finish.... :)

I thought this guy was actually really nice. He offered to refinish the Krindlekin cue I had for just $50 using a new refinishing technique (not technique, but I forget what word he used) that he said was much better then the finish that was on the cue, and I thought that was a very generous offer. So, this is not such a bad guy (I do not think). He just speaks his mind on a public forum, and says things that a person should not be blurting out on a public forum. Anyways, he seems like a pretty nice guy I think. By the way, I have known a lot of people from Romania in the past, and they are the type of people that care about each other, and help each other out (for example, they are the type that would allow a complete stranger into their home and let them stay the night if they had no place else to go). Sorry, I understand that I am talking about something that has no place in the Main forum section. Maybe you can give the guy a break, because he is from another part of the world, so you may not think in the same way that people from his part of the world think. I feel really bad for creating this thread now.

Last edited:

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
I bet Justin and Busboy are playing doubles somewhere right now, with at least a dozen or more cues. Way too busy to post here...:wink: