Miz's fancy Bushka

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
This is a result of another thread in the for sale section. I believe this should also be here.

Joe

In response to those of you who wanted to see pictures of Steve "The MIZ" Mizerak's famous Balabushka cue, here is a picture of Steve and myself with his cue. Over 25 years ago, Steve offered me this cue for 10K, I wasn't sure if he was serious and always regret not buying his cue.. The Balabushka cue in this thread was another of Steve's cue that George made for him. I have played pool with both of these cues and I can tell you, they are both fantastic hitting cues. The cue in this thread is and will always be one of the most famous cues George built: Owned by 2 Great World Champions and winning the 1976 World Straight Pool Championship by Larry Lisciotti. I tried to buy this cue from Larry but he wouldn't sell......... I understood why after playing with this cue...... it doesn't miss !!! I can attest to the authenticity of these cues and are included in my top 10 all-time favorite Balabushka cues .... it is a great reminder of the friendship I had with both of these great players. It is a great cue that deserves a great home......... Congratulations to the proud new owner wherever you are.. I hope this answers some questions for your readers and you enjoy the picture.
Best regards,
Mark Kulungian,
Pool Table Magic

Attachments

• Mark_and_Miz.jpg
    Mark_and_Miz.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 2,250

Cuaba

Livin Large
Silver Member
$10K may have seemed crazy at the time, but it would have been a great investment.

Fantastic cue!

Dakota Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For Joe or anybody,

Do you have any better pictures of that Bushka? The inlays in the points look very unique, but they are hard to make out.

Anybody have some better shots of this monster???