BLACK BOAR "Everest" ICCS "People's Choice Award" WINNER Best in Show!!!

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BLACK BOAR "Everest" ICCS "People's Choice Award" WINNER Best in Show!!!

I will be bringing this Monster to the 2018 Southern Cue Show Florida Nov2-4th. Stop by, take a look!

Introducing the 2015 ICCS winner of the "People's Choice Award" Best in Show!
Black Boar Cues "Everest"

First thing...
I would like to thank Tony and Donnie for taking on this project for
me.
I consider it always a privilege when a world class cue maker allows me
to contribute in the design stage.
BB bringing this cue to life was just amazing. The vision
blending of Gold, Silver, Ivory, and MOP is truly incredible.

They did me a great honor agreeing to do things for the 1st time, such
as the Ivory sleeve backend and the Ebony handle.
This is a truly 1 of a Kind cue!

These 2 guys work like a well oiled machine. Everyone knows Tony!
For those who don't know Donnie, he is Tony's grandson who also has been
instrumental in the creations that have come out of the Black Boar shop
for years.

Thank You for everyone that voted for my cue.
All the congratulations should go to Tony and Donnie for making such a beautiful masterpiece.

Let it be known... Trying to Take pictures of this cue is almost impossible. To see all the little Diamonds and gold intertwined with silver is almost impossible. Each picture can show something you missed, and stuff I couldn't get..

Best,
Ken Kerner

Last edited:

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Very nice detail... You guys outdid yourselves! Wonderful piece of functional art.

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats to all

Congrats Big Ken for being such a great asset to the billiard world and a world class cue dealer for "High End Cues". Your honest, straight forward, and always a pleasure to deal with when looking for just that," High End Cues". The cue projects you take on and the makers to execute them says it all.

Congrats to Tony and Donnie at Black Boar for always making the worlds finest billiard cue, this cue is just another example of the best. Winning first place in that show is surely soenthing to hold your heads up highly about.

Congrats to all!

str8shot

Crack Em' Hard
Silver Member
Daaaauuuummmmn one of these days i will own a boar even if it "just" a blackwood players cue.

Walkermine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ken, very nice.

Thanks for helping to keep the high end market alive. Tony S. and Capt Bob have got to love it! lol

Wished I could have seen it at the show.

Regards,
Paul

DamienLuu

Forever Pool Student
Silver Member
The only thing I can say is WOW !!

Cues can not be any better looking than this, or can they ? :)

Gửi từ IM-A870L của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CONGRATS TO YOU KEN & BLACK BOAR TEAM. TONY BUILDS 1 OF FINEST PLAYING AND CRAFTED CUES ON THE PLANET! :thumbup:

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Incredible cue, the accuracy of the build is unbelievable. Thanks for sharing.

-don

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations. This cue is spectacular in everyway! The detail is magnificent in both execution and concept! Words can not truly describe this one! I am very happy for you and the well deserved recognition.
All the best,
Phil

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Ken is right, the cue is immeasurably better to view in your hands than in a photo. The cue is stunning, and won the Grand Collection Award at the Internationall Cue Collector Show (ICCS) on its merits. A genuine stunner, both up close and from a distance.

Congratulations to both Ken and to Tony and Donnie at Black Boar. Well deserved!

Thanks for sharing.

Will Prout

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Their work can stand up to an inspection with a 10x power loupe. They are simply at the top of their game and the air is pretty thin up there.

TommyT:thumbup2::thumbup2::thumbup2:

Last edited:

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amazing work! But Tony is in the wrong line of business, he should have become a jewler :)

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a killer! Any background on its name "Everest"?

I felt that Tony and Donnie elevated themselves to the highest summit making this cue for me. Mount Everest with its all white peak and this beautiful cue with it's all white backend felt right.
Best,
Ken