Marpo

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
He defies logic. He scoffs at the ravages of time that the rest of us succumb to. He almost loses a finger. Yet he never gives up. Who is this man?

Bill Maropulos, at the advanced age of ???? "60 something"posts his highest run ever in 14.1.

Take a gander:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKzra49NCGM

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Beware of Greeks bearing cues

IMG_4409.JPG

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
He defies logic. He scoffs at the ravages of time that the rest of us succumb to. He almost loses a finger. Yet he never gives up. Who is this man?

Bill Maropulos, at the advanced age of ???? "60 something"posts his highest run ever in 14.1.

Take a gander:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKzra49NCGM

I will check Bill's run out soon. Dennis - there are a few people interested in the 351, I have new phone and lost all my contacts. Also new address, when there is time if you still have me # give a call. Thanks.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will check Bill's run out soon. Dennis - there are a few people interested in the 351, I have new phone and lost all my contacts. Also new address, when there is time if you still have me # give a call. Thanks.

Danny - would you be open to the idea that we start a new thread based on your 351 ball run? If people want to discuss some of the shots or even order a copy they could post in that thread. What do you think?

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Danny - would you be open to the idea that we start a new thread based on your 351 ball run? If people want to discuss some of the shots or even order a copy they could post in that thread. What do you think?

That's fine.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member

Danny and everybody:

I have been busier than heck. Had about 10 closings last two weeks. Have one tomorrow and Friday.

Next week a little lighter let me get back to everybody then. I can make copies of Danny's run for him and send them off and Danny can take the money direct or through me, whichever.