Mark Gregory Anniversary Install by PoolTable911

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
My two guys Oscar and Christian did another fantastic installment for Mark Gregory and did the set up on a $60,000 oriental rug to boot. The table has 4-1/2” pockets and the rails play perfect.....can’t hear the ball going around the table. Table is awesome. The Brunswick Anniversay table completely made of all new parts in rosewood. This table went into a 37 million home in NY. An unbelievable house and great people to do business with. If you are wondering the cost of the table? I don't know....but it was not enough I am sure of that!

Attachments

• IMG_0175.JPEG
    IMG_0175.JPEG
    30.5 KB · Views: 479
  • IMG_0176.JPEG
    IMG_0176.JPEG
    36.9 KB · Views: 484
  • IMG_0178.JPEG
    IMG_0178.JPEG
    32.7 KB · Views: 477
  • IMG_0183.JPEG
    IMG_0183.JPEG
    28.3 KB · Views: 485
  • IMG_3310.JPG
    IMG_3310.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 477

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
My two guys Oscar and Christian did another fantastic installment for Mark Gregory and did the set up on a $60,000 oriental rug to boot. The table has 4-1/2” pockets and the rails play perfect.....can’t hear the ball going around the table. Table is awesome. The Brunswick Anniversay table completely made of all new parts in rosewood. This table went into a 37 million home in NY. An unbelievable house and great people to do business with. If you are wondering the cost of the table? I don't know....but it was not enough I am sure of that!

More pictures......

Attachments

• IMG_3311.JPG
    IMG_3311.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 487
  • IMG_3312.JPG
    IMG_3312.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_3313.JPG
    IMG_3313.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 469
  • IMG_3314.JPG
    IMG_3314.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 483
  • IMG_3315.JPG
    IMG_3315.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 474

Steve Dickey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking at that brought a tear to my eye. Simply beautiful, and I'm sure plays as good as it looks.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very very nice table, but makes me wonder - who is this person with a $37 M home that had enough time on their hands to feel comfortable with 4 1/2 inch pockets! You have to be fairly good at this game to enjoy it with that pocket size. What a beauty though!

67GT500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amazing table!! I've been wanting Mark to rebuild the rails on my anniversary to 4-1/2" pockets but my game and wallet are having a hard time justifying it. Great job on the install Pat...You had to be sweating that one. I'd hate to be the first person to put a nick or scratch on that that table, not to mention the $60,000 rug you had to work on. When I'm ready to pull the trigger on my table I'll be giving you a call. Again nice work and thanks for sharing the pictures.

Cheers, Dean

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amazing table!! I've been wanting Mark to rebuild the rails on my anniversary to 4-1/2" pockets but my game and wallet are having a hard time justifying it. Great job on the install Pat...You had to be sweating that one. I'd hate to be the first person to put a nick or scratch on that that table, not to mention the $60,000 rug you had to work on. When I'm ready to pull the trigger on my table I'll be giving you a call. Again nice work and thanks for sharing the pictures.

Cheers, Dean

Yeah I love the table, but can't get over the $60,000 rug. Heck, I bought a big rug from some place like rugs.com a couple of years ago and it's already worn pretty good, but not a problem since it only cost 500, or so. It would suck to have to replace a rug like that every 5 to 10 years, or one of your buddies spilling his barbecue brisket plate on it.

67GT500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It might be my OCD but I can't stop thinking about some maid vacuuming that ugly rug and banging into those beautiful table legs.

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It might be my OCD but I can't stop thinking about some maid vacuuming that ugly rug and banging into those beautiful table legs.

Put your foot in the pedal of that Shelby and fugetaboutit

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Yeah I love the table, but can't get over the $60,000 rug. Heck, I bought a big rug from some place like rugs.com a couple of years ago and it's already worn pretty good, but not a problem since it only cost 500, or so. It would suck to have to replace a rug like that every 5 to 10 years, or one of your buddies spilling his barbecue brisket plate on it.

That rug will last several lifetimes.

Beautiful table. The rug? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.