wanted opinion please

physicx

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to this site and i love it. I am curious and hoping to get feed back, i have 300-400$ to spend on a cue. I like Carolina Custom cues and the OB cues. Any chance i can get feed back on them which one you guys would prefer? thank you

J Layer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I am new to this site and i love it. I am curious and hoping to get feed back, i have 300-400$ to spend on a cue. I like Carolina Custom cues and the OB cues. Any chance i can get feed back on them which one you guys would prefer? thank you

This is in the wrong section. Try the cue review section.

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
Maybe a Carolina butt with an OB shaft? Seems like the majority of people play with OB equipment for the shaft...much similar to Predator.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If you buy a cue from Seybert's it can be exchanged or returned for a refund of you do not like it.

gesan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
In my opinion you need to do a search for member name antfarm. The CC cue he is selling at the price will solve your problem. It's a little more then you mentioned but Shazam!,

He is a great guy to deal with too!

Either way welcome to the forum and good luck!

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
If you buy a cue from Seybert's it can be exchanged or returned for a refund of you do not like it.

I didn't know Seybert's had a policy like that. You won't find many cue dealers that will do that and it would be worth a little extra money in the price to know they would let you send it back if you didn't like the cue.

James

jmf041

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
IF I may suggest, you could find a Jacoby for around that then go pickup a hybrid shaft from rodcar. I find the shaft to be just as good if not better than the OB. But if I did not get the Hybrid from Jacoby I wouldve gone with an OB shaft for sure.

I think ross has the right idea if your mind is set, CC butt and a OB shaft. There were a pair of CC butts for sale here I think he wanted 225 for one? Im not sure correct me if Im wrong.

Mikiemopa

pechauer dealer
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Ob shafts are great. I have had a ob1 and currently play with a ob classic. For your budget get a ob low end cue, or if you can afford it, get the Carolina that's for sale on here I think for $675, its a very nice cue for the money and if I didn't have one on order from them I'd buy it.