Ronnie O'Sullivan is coming to America !

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking forward to Ronnie's documentary on pool :D

http://asia.eurosport.com/snooker/w...k-at-sixth-world-title_sto5483812/story.shtml

After he moves on from the frustration of losing in the second round for the first time since 2009, O’Sullivan is planning a trip to America over the summer months to film a documentary on the game of pool. “I’m looking forward to a few more exhibitions, a trip to Romania, a bit of holiday time and a nice three-week trip across America,” he said. “I’m doing a travel log programme. I’m going to New York, Chicago, Memphis and New Orleans. It is a bit about pool and local pool players are going to show us around the area. “We’re going to have fun, bounce around America and have a bit of a laugh.”

_88275696_ronnie.jpg

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
This will be interesting. I wonder if he will be matching up and playing some rotation games while he is here.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have enjoyed watching Ronnie more than anything I ever saw
literally amazing

my only previous encounter with snooker was the one time I tried but the pockets were too small

i did watch Keith play 6ball with pool balls on a snooker table at cuetopia in vegas

it was really amazing until someone told me that no one told Keith the pockets were small
so he just ran out without thinking

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
The snooker world championships will be hosted in Beijing in the near future, probably with a cool $1,000,000 to the winner.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I'd like to watch Ronnie and Alex playing pool. I believe it would be a riot. Ronnie was funny as hell when here for the IPT. I we know Alex is a funny guy. Ronnie would be a big boost to pool if he was here for 6 months, I think he would be great for pool. Johnnyt

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

http://asia.eurosport.com/snooker/w...k-at-sixth-world-title_sto5483812/story.shtml

After he moves on from the frustration of losing in the second round for the first time since 2009, O’Sullivan is planning a trip to America over the summer months to film a documentary on the game of pool. “I’m looking forward to a few more exhibitions, a trip to Romania, a bit of holiday time and a nice three-week trip across America,” he said. “I’m doing a travel log programme. I’m going to New York, Chicago, Memphis and New Orleans. It is a bit about pool and local pool players are going to show us around the area. “We’re going to have fun, bounce around America and have a bit of a laugh.”

_88275696_ronnie.jpg

I hope he does an exhibition somewhere close enough to me to go see him. Although I don't play snooker or pool (3C player) I love watching any cue sports, and especially guys like Ronnie.

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The best snooker player on this planet...........probably a visitor from another planet.

Can hardly wait. He probably will not play for anything under 200K..........not worth his time. :)

John

boogeyman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

_88275696_ronnie.jpg

I feel bad for this guy. He definitely has mental issues. Slightly unstable.
Look him up. Look at his documentary. I wish the guy well, but in all reality,
he is missing a few nuts and bolts.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Well that escalated quickly. I do notice you like to make posts questioning certain players character at times. Are you a certified psychiatrist? Better yet, are you Ronnie's psychiatrist? Did you even bother reading the article and see the nice things he had to say about Barry Hawkins despite losing a gut-wrenching match to him. Ronnie is a class act.

Anyways to stay on topic...I think Dr. Dave should try to meet up with Ronnie and get him to take the BU Exam :cool:

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member

I takes a little crazy to be anyone in this world!

Daryle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The snooker world championships will be hosted in Beijing in the near future, probably with a cool $1,000,000 to the winner.
People and players seem to really enjoy the Crucible Theatre. I think if that proposal ever sees the light of day, Barry Hearn will have a riot on his hands.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member

This post is a classic example of "if you ain't got nuthin' good to say, shut it down... "