Kj cues

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
KJ, If your out there, let us know you're good...haven't heard from you in a while and no response to PM's. Hope you're OK buddy.
Dave

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
So does this mean that no one has heard from KJ in the last couple months? I hope all is well with him.
Dave

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Like you, I hope we get a response from him. If we get something that is intelligent and crabby - then we'll know it is from the real one!!
Just kidding, KJ, Hope you are well.
Gary

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Yes, I agree....Usually I send a pm and a day or so later he responds. The fact He is not been logged on since April is a big concern. I wish someone had his home phone to check on him. He is one of the good guys here, always with the greater good in mind, whether others see it that way or not.
Dave

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
What about Seyberts? Isn't that who he does repairs for?

Dale

He was, and if I remember correctly, he gave up most of that as his own machine shop work was getting very busy, but could be off on that. I will call Seyberts this week to see if they have heard anything. It's just very unlike him to not return pm's, even if he isn't responding in the forums, and even that, not for this long of a time.
Dave

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dave,
Did you ever get any information about KJ?
I sure hope he's OK
Gary

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
In this thread: https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=472699
It looks like he replied in April as KJ Cues and then possibly again in July as KJListman on the 2nd page. Perhaps, I'm wrong on this and they are two different people, but it reads like the same person responded.

Definitely NOT KJ...he owns his own machine shop, that KJListman guy talks like he never really ran a lathe, imo.. Don't know who the other guy was that took up his response, but it's not him.
Dave

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Dave,
Did you ever get any information about KJ?
I sure hope he's OK
Gary

Unfortunately, I haven't. My father recently passed away and family matters have taken up a lot of my time. If I remember, I'll try to reach out to a few contacts this week. Hope is all well with him...but...
Dave

ELBeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dave, sorry to hear about your Dad.
I just called and spoke to "Justis" at Seyberts, who says that KJ is well and comes in every week or so to the shop. He confirmed that he has seen KJ recently, so no cause for alarm.

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
That is the best news I've heard in awhile. Great to hear that. Also, Thanks for your condolences. I have had 4 other people pass away in the same timeframe as my Dad. Been a sad 2 weeks.
Dave

gregoryda

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is the best news I've heard in awhile. Great to hear that. Also, Thanks for your condolences. I have had 4 other people pass away in the same timeframe as my Dad. Been a sad 2 weeks.
Dave

Wow, your Dad is a big enough loss in your life, and to have 4 others pass on, that has to be tough. My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend!

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dave

I am sincerely sorry for your losses Dave. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
Best regards.
Joe P