OB shaft vs Predator

RSCA HOOLIGAN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if i could only choose between these 2 definitely OB .
But you could consider buying a SS360 , custom made by your preferences .

clerks37

Pimp Master
Silver Member
Since we are on this subject I'd also like to know how the predator 314-2 shafts compare to the Jacoby Edge Hybrid shafts.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i'd personally rather play with an OB classic shaft. well to be more specific an OB classic XL shaft is what i'd rather use. that way i'd get a little LD but with a stiff shaft that's the full 13mm so it'd be easier to pocket balls and control the cue ball.

another great reason is to spend my money with a company that doesn't do everything it can to cut costs (laying americans off and moving construction to china) and then raise the price the customers pay. i'm just not a fan of companies gauging customers. especially all the hard core predator fans that've been buying predator gear from the jump

sharkmate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Player xlt shaft

I was thinking of ordering this shaft for my sneaky pete anyone have any experience with it?

RunEm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I couldn't pick witch one too buy so I got them both and after giving both fair test I picked the ob hands down has a lot better feed back feel ect and there both low D shafts when it came too that I called it tie but the ob felt a lot better and it seemed too me I could get more spin ect with ob my game has done nothing but inprove since I got my ob takes couple weeks too get used too it but once u doo its lights out get the ob u will love it if u don't pm me ill buy it lol good luck