Mezz or Samsara

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm considering a Merry Widow style cue. Both Mezz and Samsara have wrapless models that interest me, with similar costs $600+ or so.

Any thoughts on the two or others that might work?

Ģüśţāṿ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have not played with Samsara extensively (so I guess this may be a little biased), but you cannot go wrong with the solid hit/feel of a Mezz. The wavy joint specifically has such a nice tight engagement.

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
I'm considering a Merry Widow style cue. Both Mezz and Samsara have wrapless models that interest me, with similar costs $600+ or so.

Any thoughts on the two or others that might work?

For pure playability there are few cues that beat a Mezz, no matter what the cost. Samsara makes a quality cue also.

BobTfromIL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a Mezz EC7 wrapless if I were to get another cue it would be a EC9 wrapless, love my Mezz.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can't speak of Samsara but the Mezz cues i've hit(currently use a AXI-K) are flawlessly built and play great as well.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Ģüśţāṿ;6563882 said:
I have not played with Samsara extensively (so I guess this may be a little biased), but you cannot go wrong with the solid hit/feel of a Mezz. The wavy joint specifically has such a nice tight engagement.

So does the true radial screw though.
And much easier to match with aftermarket shafts.