CTE Does NOT Work - It Did For One Pro

Scarlett0Hara

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You seem to be trying to bait someone. If you a question why not just come right out and say it.

lool, he tries, he will ask the same question 5 different ways and then he gets frustrated and tells you the answer he wants to hear and then leaves :D

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep:D. The boat would start sinking...you best not answer. I would actually like Stans answers.

Well you've already shown that you are stuck at the same point with CTE that a few others on here are also.
You don't understand how we get multiple angles out of the same ETA alignment. Am i right.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DVD 1...

DVD 2...

The Book...

Lou Figueroa

Good morning, Lou

I’m okay with what you wrote.

I see a very successful progression from DVD1 through DVD2 and on to my TS and finally my book.

There’s a thread that runs through all of my work: the two line perceptions of CTE along with inside and outside half tip pivoting. I can demonstrate it all! What was good in 2011 is fantastic today. Thanks for your PR over the years.

Concerning you, I’ve progressed in that area, too. You’re insignificant to me these days. You don’t bother me in the least. If anything, I just think of you as a funny man.

Be safe and take care.

See ya in funny papers.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Well you've already shown that you are stuck at the same point with CTE that a few others on here are also.
You don't understand how we get multiple angles out of the same ETA alignment. Am i right.

Cheese and rice cookie..it aint know different than a pro player...any player aiming at the contact point on a thin cut.. anycut and making it...you get what's happening right..lol

Its more like guys like me ...Dan
..Lou ..Pat and millions of others get it but you don't..and a few others.

You won't touch that shot picture..nor will Dave..Stan ..why?? I was kidding about sinking your boat btw..:wink:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cheese and rice cookie..it aint know different than a pro player...any player aiming at the contact point on a thin cut.. anycut and making it...you get what's happening right..lol

Its more like guys like me ...Dan
..Lou ..Pat and millions of others get it but you don't..and a few others.

You won't touch that shot picture..nor will Dave..Stan ..why?? I was kidding about sinking your boat btw..:wink:

What shot picture will I not touch? Your other 6 shot diagram will be addressed. Is there another diagram that can express the shot picture that you say I won’t touch? And explain why, please.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
What shot picture will I not touch? Your other 6 shot diagram will be addressed. Is there another diagram that can express the shot picture that you say I won’t touch? And explain why, please.

Stan Shuffett

It is the 6 shot diagram I presented. What's the big deal?? He made a comment about baiting so I replied.

If that big of deal to answer..dont ..cause you probably aint gonna like whats gonna follow. Am I baiting again??:eek::wink:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is the 6 shot diagram I presented. What's the big deal?? He made a comment about baiting so I replied.

If that big of deal to answer..dont ..cause you probably aint gonna like whats gonna follow. Am I baiting again??:eek::wink:

I have no worries about any question that you might pose. As far as not liking what follows, that is not even within the realm of possibility. CTE is what it is and I welcome your question. I have been questioning everything CTE for 15 years. I’d welcome something new, an angle that I’ve never considered.

Stan Shuffett

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good morning, Lou

I’m okay with what you wrote.

I see a very successful progression from DVD1 through DVD2 and on to my TS and finally my book.

There’s a thread that runs through all of my work: the two line perceptions of CTE along with inside and outside half tip pivoting. I can demonstrate it all! What was good in 2011 is fantastic today. Thanks for your PR over the years.

Concerning you, I’ve progressed in that area, too. You’re insignificant to me these days. You don’t bother me in the least. If anything, I just think of you as a funny man.

Be safe and take care.

See ya in funny papers.

Stan Shuffett

You are welcome for the PR -- JB also enjoyed the freelance work, though I don't believe he ever understood its final outcome.

You like to tell folks they don't understand the mysteries of your system. But in the same vein, you don't understand PR. More specifically, you don't understand that I'm really not writing to address you. I'm actually addressing a much different audience than you and your sycophants. You are just a vehicle, a tool, so to speak, to address a much wider, more sophisticated audience.

Lou Figueroa

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
I have no worries about any question that you might pose. As far as not liking what follows, that is not even within the realm of possibility. CTE is what it is and I welcome your question. I have been questioning everything CTE for 15 years. I’d welcome something new, an angle that I’ve never considered.

Stan Shuffett

Trust me...you'd be very careful on answering ..these haven't been asked...fill out the 6 shot diagram an see.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are welcome for the PR -- JB also enjoyed the freelance work, though I don't believe he ever understood its final outcome.

You like to tell folks they don't understand the mysteries of your system. But in the same vein, you don't understand PR. More specifically, you don't understand that I'm really not writing to address you. I'm actually addressing a much different audience than you and your sycophants. You are just a vehicle, a tool, so to speak, to address a much wider, more sophisticated audience.

Lou Figueroa

Lou,

It was my prerogative to address your post.

As far as your audience is concerned I think it’s fair to say that you’re like the guy sitting in a chair by the pool judging the divers as they perform their various dives. Yes, you get to hold up your score card. The high and low score is typically thrown out.
So, when you hold up your zero or one or two card for me, what’s new? Your score is always the lowest and will always get thrown out. IOWs, my friend, you’ve painted yourself over the years into a corner to where your input simply does not carry a lot weight.

Stan Shuffett

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member

Lou Figueroa

ROTFLMAO! Lou Figueroa...the GREAT Orator, Messiah, and Truth Teller for the world to see and remember. An Ego and God complex next to none.

Here's how it works Lou, nobody cares who you're addressing and nobody is listening because you're a NOBODY. Only a legend in your own mind.

For the most part on various forums, you've been a very disliked and even hated poster who is the first to try putting others down and then self aggrandizing your own
half assed accomplishments that you view as monumental.

And if you do as you think or say you're going to do something, it only illustrates how sick and demented your mind really works for the world to see.

Good luck with the rest of your life. There isn't a damn thing you can do to influence the outcome of a pool aiming system and way of playing the game as well as attempting to destroy someone's legacy.

YOU LOSE!

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lou,

It was my prerogative to address your post.

As far as your audience is concerned I think it’s fair to say that you’re like the guy sitting in a chair by the pool judging the divers as they perform their various dives. Yes, you get to hold up your score card. The high and low score is typically thrown out.
So, when you hold up your zero or one or two card for me, what’s new? Your score is always the lowest and will always get thrown out. IOWs, my friend, you’ve painted yourself over the years into a corner to where your input simply does not carry a lot weight.

Stan Shuffett

Sorry, you belly flop, you belly flop, and that's how I'll score it.

You dive well, I score it the udder way.

In any case, you re-read the comments from the membership-at-large in the thread in which I reviewed your first DVD, you can see there was a lot of interest in what I had to say ;-)

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ROTFLMAO! Lou Figueroa...the GREAT Orator, Messiah, and Truth Teller for the world to see and remember. An Ego and God complex next to none.

Here's how it works Lou, nobody cares who you're addressing and nobody is listening because you're a NOBODY. Only a legend in your own mind.

For the most part on various forums, you've been a very disliked and even hated poster who is the first to try putting others down and then self aggrandizing your own
half assed accomplishments that you view as monumental.

And if you do as you think or say you're going to do something, it only illustrates how sick and demented your mind really works for the world to see.

Good luck with the rest of your life. There isn't a damn thing you can do to influence the outcome of a pool aiming system and way of playing the game as well as attempting to destroy someone's legacy.

YOU LOSE!

If my opinion here held no sway you wouldn't be throwing these kinds of public tantrums.

You'd just "ignore" them ;-)

Lou Figueroa
just sayin'

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry, you belly flop, you belly flop, and that's how I'll score it.

You dive well, I score it the udder way.

In any case, you re-read the comments from the membership-at-large in the thread in which I reviewed your first DVD, you can see there was a lot of interest in what I had to say ;-)

Lou Figueroa

In reality, concerning CTE, you’d never make it to the judges table because your knowledge of the topic is novice through and through and that’s a generous rating.
There’s no video that you could produce and there’s no CTE explanation that you can offer that would prove otherwise. You’re a novice and that’s it.

In the past I would have said you are just an awful human being, but I don’t think that way any more. We all vibrate at different levels and do the best we can at any given time with what we have. Your posts yesterday and today reveal who you are at this time.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In reality, concerning CTE, you’d never make it to the judges table because your knowledge of the topic is novice through and through and that’s a generous rating.
There’s no video that you could produce and there’s no CTE explanation that you can offer that would prove otherwise. You’re a novice and that’s it.

In the past I would have said you are just an awful human being, but I don’t think that way any more. We all vibrate at different levels and do the best we can at any given time with what we have. Your posts yesterday and today reveal who you are at this time.

Stan Shuffett

As a pool player I am beyond the novice level and I have no interest in producing a video about how to aim pool balls -- however, that does not mean I cannot use common sense and my own experience to critique a product on the subject.

Funny thing: when your second DVD came out I was sent a copy by another AZer with the request to write a review. I watched it and decided that another review would just be "piling on" so I returned the DVD and never wrote about it.

Stan, you have revealed yourself *numerous* times here, with your profane abbreviations and insults. We all know who you are, Stan, and what kind of human being you are. So go preach on that subject on some other street corner. The audience on this corner isn't fooled with your false air of piety for one moment.

Lou Figueroa

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As a pool player I am beyond the novice level and I have no interest in producing a video about how to aim pool balls -- however, that does not mean I cannot use common sense and my own experience to critique a product on the subject.

Funny thing: when your second DVD came out I was sent a copy by another AZer with the request to write a review. I watched it and decided that another review would just be "piling on" so I returned the DVD and never wrote about it.

Stan, you have revealed yourself *numerous* times here, with your profane abbreviations and insults. We all know who you are, Stan, and what kind of human being you are. So go preach on that subject on some other street corner. The audience on this corner isn't fooled with your false air of piety for one moment.

Lou Figueroa

I rest my case.

Stan Shuffett

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
If my opinion here held no sway you wouldn't be throwing these kinds of public tantrums.

Lou Figueroa
just sayin'

Your opinion holds no sway to the world of pool and mine more than likely doesn't either.

What I posted wasn't a tantrum. It was to have my say about an individual that has to be one of the most self glorified egomaniacal negative dissidents on pool forums that many have come to despise.

And that would be you, Lou.

Btw, you got any wisdom to pass on about the game of pool? I didn't think so, you never have so why start now.